- Last Activity:
- Jul 17, 2018 at 2:21 AM
- Jan 5, 2003
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Elite Refuge Member, Male, 49, from Fresno, California
- Squaller was last seen:
- Viewing thread Embarrassing/funny things your kids have said, Jul 17, 2018 at 2:21 AM
- Feb 23, 1969 (Age: 49)
- Home Page:
- Fresno, California
- Optometrist; private practice in Sanger CA
- Favorite Duck Call:
- J.J. Laris A-5, Foiles Timber Rattler (double-reed)
- Favorite Goose Call:
- J.J. Laris Short Reed--honkers, Basin Snow goose (White Devil) call, RedBone Spec call
I enjoy the outdoors, and I often enjoy taking a scientific view on them. Probably why I enjoy fly-fishing and duck hunting so much.
- Favorite Shotgun:
- Beretta 391 Eureka II (both for ducks), Winchester 101 (dove and other) Beretta 391 20ga. for quail
Bird hunting, fly fishing
SignatureYou can call me "Marc." If you have a good place to hunt or fish, you can call me whatever you want.
Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.
"Don't shoot that duck swimming on the water.... Wait till it stops swimming."
Did I do that???