WVSoloFlight
Last Activity:
Dec 1, 2017
Joined:
Oct 14, 2003
Messages:
1,650
Likes Received:
0
Birthday:
Aug 17, 1975 (Age: 43)
Location:
Erie, PA
Occupation:
Phys Asst - ENT / Emerg Med

Share This Page

WVSoloFlight

Moderator, 43, from Erie, PA

Moderator
WVSoloFlight was last seen:
Dec 1, 2017
    1. There are no messages on WVSoloFlight's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Birthday:
    Aug 17, 1975 (Age: 43)
    Location:
    Erie, PA
    Occupation:
    Phys Asst - ENT / Emerg Med
    Favorite Duck Call:
    Primos Dbl / HS Dbl
    Favorite Goose Call:
    Money Maker, Power Clucker
    Favorite Shotgun:
    Benelli SBE / Extrema / Browning 525 Sporting
    Bird hunting, sporting clays

    Signature

    "Life is 10% what happens to me and the other 90% is how I react to it."
    - Lou Holtz