Please Support Our Sponsors

Avery OutdoorsAvery Outdoors

Wing SupplyDrake Closeouts @ Wing Supply

Dirty Rice Outfitters
Dirty Rice Outfitters

Aero Outdoors - Burbank Guide Service - Doctari Longlines Drake Waterfowl - Fallin Feathers Outfitters
GearHog.com - Sitka Gear

Go Back   Refuge Forums > Refuge Forums > The Duck Hunters Forum

Old 03-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #1
Doc E
Elite Refuge Member
Sponsor
Gun Dog Forum

Flight 370 - I'm Betting Even Money That

I'm betting even money that the debris that satellites picked up West of Australia IS NOT the missing flight.
I still think the plane is in either Pakistan or Iran.

HRCH HR UH Tucker (500 Point Club)
Morgans Point Tuckered Weezle
HR UH MHR WR SR Casey (RIP ol' Fella)

Doc E's Dog Joint Supplements are at www.DocsDogNutriceuticals.iwarp.com
Doc E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #2
DaddyRabbit
Senior Refuge Member

Everyone should ask themselves as to why millions and millions of dollars are being spent from assorted countries for a few passengers which in the Govt's eyes are an expendable resource anyway. The Govt does one thing better than anybody else and that is Misdirection.
DaddyRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #3
BirdJ
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc E View Post
I'm betting even money that the debris that satellites picked up West of Australia IS NOT the missing flight.

I think its in the water somewhere!!!! Just can't see a plane once it hits land (anywhere) that know one couldn't pick it up on radar. If it did land in either one of those places you mentioned you would think those people that have such big mouths protesting and such, you would think by word of mouth we would have heard something by now.
BirdJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:45 AM   #4
joe117
Elite Refuge Member

What if the pilot and co pilot parachuted out to a waiting ship after setting the autopilot to go open ocean.

And no... I really don't believe it.
joe117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #5
7bartman
Elite Refuge Member

I heard it was full of silver making it crash. The shortage of silver should be driving the market up soon.
7bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #6
marsh fox
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:

There will be a official announcement at some point in the not too distant future, if you look on this link, posted by WOODIESC he posted a link that looked pretty convincing explaining where the plane is, and i am sure you are right its in Pakistan. Look on the video on the link in post 209.
Here is the link.
http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/s...967281&page=11
Old 03-20-2014, 07:50 AM   #7
hartfish
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit View Post
Everyone should ask themselves as to why millions and millions of dollars are being spent from assorted countries for a few passengers which in the Govt's eyes are an expendable resource anyway. The Govt does one thing better than anybody else and that is Misdirection.
For the same reason we pour so much money and resources into rescuing a single person or recovering one dead body in any situation, no matter how dangerous.

We are a civilized society. Do you consider your wife or children expendable?

Those people have families, we have the ability to locate victims of accidents or hostility, so therefore we have a moral obligation to do so.

Last edited by hartfish; 03-20-2014 at 07:53 AM.
hartfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:52 AM   #8
hartfish
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdJ View Post
I think its in the water somewhere!!!! Just can't see a plane once it hits land (anywhere) that know one couldn't pick it up on radar. If it did land in either one of those places you mentioned you would think those people that have such big mouths protesting and such, you would think by word of mouth we would have heard something by now.
I agree. The plane or at least some debris will eventually be found. However, we may never know what happened.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #9
BLKHEAD
Senior Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit View Post
do you remember what a boeng 757 did to the pentagon? imagine what it could do packed with explosives or worse a WMD.
BLKHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:28 AM   #10
Bluedog
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKHEAD View Post
do you remember what a boeng 757 did to the pentagon? imagine what it could do packed with explosives or worse a WMD.
No chance that badboy makes it ashore in the US. You better believe that if it is not at the bottom of the ocean presently and any hijacker tried a run on the US mainland, it would be on the bottom of the ocean then.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:40 AM   #11
pintail2222
Elite Refuge Member

I believe Flight 370 did a Payne Stewart...
Old 03-20-2014, 08:42 AM   #12
Bear
Elite Refuge Member

Why would terrorists hijack an airliner knowing the World would search all over for it when they could grab a cargo plane and not have to deal with the risks of one of 230+ people outsmarting them? This thing is either in the water somewhere or down in a desert or jungle somewhere.
We need to close ranks and vote unified as Republicans these next three national elections or lose our 2nd Amendment forever. I'm a Libertarian but I'm voting straight ticket Republican these next three elections.
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:43 AM   #13
Bear
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintail2222 View Post
I believe Flight 370 did a Payne Stewart...
Yep.
We need to close ranks and vote unified as Republicans these next three national elections or lose our 2nd Amendment forever. I'm a Libertarian but I'm voting straight ticket Republican these next three elections.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #14
Fanatic
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdJ View Post
I think its in the water somewhere!!!! Just can't see a plane once it hits land (anywhere) that know one couldn't pick it up on radar
Unless..... it had been cloaked or some other form of disappearing as was the expertise of those 20 passengers on board that specialized in this very thing
Old 03-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #15
hartfish
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Unless..... it had been cloaked or some other form of disappearing as was the expertise of those 20 passengers on board that specialized in this very thing
I heard David Copperfield was on that flight. Can anyone confirm?
Old 03-20-2014, 09:12 AM   #16
Fanatic
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe117 View Post
What if the pilot and co pilot parachuted out to a waiting ship after setting the autopilot to go open ocean.

And no... I really don't believe it.
Crazier things have happened.... one of the speculations by some of the CNN experts was that this could have been about theft ( something expensive in the hold), theft or kidnapping of someone or murder of someone on board.

In the end, you're 7 hours away from where you were thought to be, ( and in opposite direction) it needed to be a graveyard ( night time) flight for this to work, but 7 hrs later, it's now daylight, allowing you to drop down to altitude just above sea level and parachute out.

Nuts!!!
Old 03-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #17
oregon donor
Senior Refuge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Crazier things have happened.... one of the speculations by some of the CNN dolts was that this could have been about theft ( something expensive in the hold), theft or kidnapping of someone or murder of someone on board.

In the end, you're 7 hours away from where you were thought to be, ( and in opposite direction) it needed to be a graveyard ( night time) flight for this to work, but 7 hrs later, it's now daylight, allowing you to drop down to altitude just above sea level and parachute out.

Nuts!!!
fixed it for ya
oregon donor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:05 AM   #18
buck_master_2001
Elite Refuge Member

Could it be that the pilot or pilots just wanted to commit suicide and go out with a bang? Just as people do extravagant things when they commit suicide. If it is so then he surely is getting the attention he wanted.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #19
Bear
Elite Refuge Member

How wide is the horizontal stabilizer on a 777? One of those pictures looks like a tail section.

Object reported to be 24 meters wide.

Rut...Row:

Tail section of a 777-300

http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-da...ts.main?id=107

Last edited by Bear; 03-20-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:24 AM   #20
TheDuckSlayer
Elite Refuge Member

Quote:

That debris was giant boulders of silver in the ocean. Sell now before price bottoms.
TheDuckSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote