2011-2012 Women's Hunting Pics

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by KS_SusieQ, Nov 22, 2011.

1. KS_SusieQ

KS_SusieQ Refuge Member

Record number of ducks!
    Plethora of deer, as always!
    Let's see your pics guys and girls!!!!!!!
    Cut 'em!! :l

[​IMG]

2. Tailfisher17t

Tailfisher17t Senior Refuge Member

Very NICE!!! good Limit of ducks and LOOKS!!

3. dirty bird

dirty bird Senior Refuge Member

Here's a few ducks from the SD opener
    [​IMG]

Some sharptails with my GSP
    [​IMG]

Some ditch parrots and grouse from guiding my dad and his friends
    [​IMG]

Probably done hunting for the year since I recently moved to Montana and haven't bought a license.

I ended my short South Dakota fall with 2 whitetail does, 6 ducks, 6 sharptails, and 14 pheasants. Missed out on the rifle deer season or I would have a nice buck too.

4. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

This year my daughter Kimberly shot the waterfowl opener with me, and we had a great shoot, plus she really enjoyed it. This is the first time she's ever been duck hunting. We've shot dove in the past and a lot of skeet together, but I never could talk Kimberly into going duck hunting.....until this season. :sp

[​IMG]

5. goosenazi

goosenazi Elite Refuge Member

I'm not a woman, but here are a few pictures of some soon to be women I've had the pleasure of introducing to waterfowling this year

Here's Riley and her first two geese. She's turning into quite the waterfowler. She's the only person I've hunted with all year that has killed every bird they've shot at:eek:

[​IMG]

This is Morgan and her first goose and woodduck. Banded to boot! Banded in ONT harvested in WI

[​IMG]

6. Tuleman

Tuleman Elite Refuge Member

C'mon, SusieQ, you know better than that.
    After all the posts on the Kansas forum about OOS'ers???????????
    I'm disappointed in you.

7. Maineduckhunter

Maineduckhunter Elite Refuge Member

Real nice pics by everyone :tu

8. 10ga.crazy

10ga.crazy Senior Refuge Member

Very cool thread, come on girls post your hunting pics!!

9. KS_SusieQ

KS_SusieQ Refuge Member

Correction to the above comment::

Kansas sucks for hunting and fishing. Never come here. Good luck to all of you hunters out there, especially you TULEMAN. For we all know, we are seeking the same thing -- birds, mammals and what have you any which way we can get them. EXCEPT for KANSAS. :dv:dv And for that matter, these ducks were not taken in Kansas.

My sincerest apologies for all that I've seem to "offended" by "promoting" hunting across this great nation. I hunt several states besides my home and I enjoy women's success and stories-- THIS ONE GOES OUT TO YOU TULEMAN. It seems he has some issues with women that are out on the hunt. I dunno, just a hunch. :nutz Sad, really.

NOW THE FACTS::

"Duck Numbers Remain Strong--Excellent wetland conditions have set the stage for above-average waterfowl production

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - June 30, 2011 - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service released its preliminary report today on breeding ducks and habitats, based on surveys conducted in May and early June. Total duck populations were estimated at 45.6 million breeding ducks on the surveyed area. This estimate represents an 11 percent increase over last year’s estimate of 40.9 million birds and is 35 percent above the 1955-2010 long-term average. This was only the fifth time in the survey’s history that the total duck population exceeded 40 million." (SOURCE: http://www.ducks.org/conservation/w...nd-counts-approach-record-levels?poe=whatsnew)

"...the whitetail has been able to adapt to its ever-changing environment. Through the efforts of state agencies and conservation groups like Whitetails Unlimited, wildlife officials estimate today’s whitetail population to exceed 30 million." (SOURCE: http://www.whitetailsunlimited.com/resources/hunting_tradition/session_f797a5e5bc43_20111114013903/)

Have a fine evening and happy hunting!! (Except for Kansas, right Toolman!!?) :dv :dv

10. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

My sis and I on the dove opener:
    [​IMG]

My wife and I on a weekend dove shoot from the fall:
    [​IMG]