Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Bigfoot floaters on PEI or New Brunswick

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by xtrema2, Nov 28, 2016.

1. xtrema2

xtrema2 Refuge Member

hey guys. I'm looking to buy some Bigfoot floaters for next year. I'll be headed to Moncton next summer and planned to buy some at bass pro or cabelas but I thought I'd see if anybody knew any other stores with better prices. Thanks guys

2. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Buy from Rogers Sporting Goods and see if they can ship to your hotel in NB.

Magdalen island. Wow! I'm visioning lots of black ducks, geese, and giant tuna.

3. xtrema2

xtrema2 Refuge Member

Haha. I hate to ruin your vision but the geese that we get are migrators that only stop if the wind is right. I might see 10 flocks of geese a year if I'm lucky. There's probably only a few hundred black ducks on the whole island and the people with tuna licenses have to go to PEI to catch them. We do get quite a few sea ducks when the wind is not blowing too hard to get out. As for the decoys. I think the shipping would kill me. The free shipping thing doesn't work for Canada I don't think. Also it's an oversize item so I'd have to pay extra. Thanks for the response though

4. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Rogers does free shipping on a lot of their items, might be worth looking into.

Then again is it worth it for the 10 flocks a year?

5. xtrema2

xtrema2 Refuge Member

I'm going to look into it. I'm just going to buy a dozen. When I said I see about 10 flocks a year I meant me personally but there are more geese that pass. Next year I want to find a place I can set up when the geese are passing. I'm a lobster fisherman and we don't fish all fall so I can pick the good days.

6. xtrema2

xtrema2 Refuge Member

I just got an email back from Rogers and the free shipping doesn't apply to Canada