Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Custom Track Remastered

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Juvie Juke Box, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Refuge Member Sponsor

We are now on the 3rd version of our track and would just like to share the changes we have made with those of you on the refuge.

Our first revision we eliminated the "grasshopper/cricket" noise that was present during a portion of the track when a certain snow would bark. Feedback from those that were using it lead us to eliminate that.

At that point, the track was pretty dang good. But there was still a "highway noise" when played at louder volumes. Most customers had no issue with it and I even had a few say they liked it because it sounded like the background of a big feed. This noise isn't very noticeable when listening to the old sample either unless you have head phones on or are playing it through your caller. However, I was not happy with this remaining in the track. After many attempts to get rid of it myself with Audio Editing software, I turned to professional help. We had the track sent in last week and got the final version back today. The background noise has been completely eliminated. This will be the final form of this track. We appreciate all the feedback that has lead us to this point! We are currently switching website hosting services to make the customer experience smoother and overall better when buying product, so if those of you who are interested in getting the track try using the current website and it isn't working shoot me a PM or purchase on our Facebook. Our new website will be up and running hopefully by the end of next week.

Below is a sample,

For those of you that have already purchased the track, and would like the updated version. Please send us an email at juviesoup@gmail.com with your name and date purchased so we can get you the newest version!

We will be working to come out with at least 1 new track before this fall and are open to suggestions on what people would like to see in it. Feeding track? Another individual bark track? Feeding/Barks? Roar?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Allan

Allan Elite Refuge Member

JJB, track sounds great. Like the way y'all respond to customer's suggestions.

My suggestion would be a Greater Snow Goose track. Similar to what you have here, but our geese sound deeper than lessers.

3. Juvie Juke Box

That's definitely something we could come out, do you think there would be a lot of interest from those that hunt greaters?

4. Allan

Allan Elite Refuge Member

I do if they knew about it. Not much to choose from along those lines.

5. jumpmaster23

jumpmaster23 Senior Refuge Member

Any chance that you might come out with a loafing/birds on water track. I know there are a guys hunting over water.

6. joecitrano

joecitrano Senior Refuge Member

Yes a greater track would be awesome Allan is spot on

7. timber hunter

timber hunter Elite Refuge Member

I would love a track with specks in the mix.

8. Juvie Juke Box

That would be an easy one as well.

9. Juvie Juke Box

Sorry for those of you who are interested in those mp3 players. I started (attempting) to load the tracks on them today and turns out we received zero memory MP3 players instead of 4gb as was described on our shipping invoice and purchase. (Frustrating!!) So we won't have them available anymore. By the end of the day we should have download purchases available.

10. Juvie Juke Box

What would that sound like to you ideally? Our current track I think fits pretty well with water hunters since its just barks, but I could sure try and make something more geared for water.