Hello From Western PA

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by JCK248, Dec 11, 2016.

1. JCK248

JCK248 New Member

Hello from Western PA. My name is Jon, I live just north of the Burgh and have a camp near Erie,PA. Been a hunter for awhile but only introduced to waterfowl hunting a couple of years ago. Now that I am thoroughly hooked and spending a great deal on trips and gear I figured it is time for an intro. I have been lurking these forums for quite some time reading and learning as much as I can mostly on certain flyways and new gear. Thanks for a great community and looking forward to contributing.

Thanks,
    Jon (JCK248)

2. Roy G.

Roy G. New Member

Welcome Jon. I am a new waterfowl hunter and live south of Pittsburgh. We have a place near Pymatuning.

3. JCK248

JCK248 New Member

Thanks for the Welcome Roy. Keep in touch and maybe we can shoot together sometime. Always looking for some company while shooting especially since were both new to this. I also shoot a lot of sporting clays in the off season not too far from Pymy if you would be interested in going let me know, great practice.

4. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the refuge Jon.

5. i4everkaos

i4everkaos New Member

Hello All,

I am in Eastern PA and new to the site. I have recently started hunting and I am looking to chat with others to share tips and where to get the best equipment.

6. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard!

7. i4everkaos

i4everkaos New Member

What are some of your favorite spots to go hunting?

8. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Jon...Glad to have you on board here on the Refuge Forums. I think you'll enjoy this place.