New England Classified

Discussion in 'New England Flyway Forum' started by Dogman, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Dogman

Dogman Moderator Moderator

Here are the classified forum rules,same rules apply to the NE forum.

BUY, SELL, TRADE !!!!!!! For personal items only.

1. All guidelines from the main classified forum must be met:
    http://www.refugeforums.com/classifieds_guidelines.html

2. All communications between sellers and buyers is to be via PM or Email.
    NO CHAT in this thread please.

3. When your item(s) sell, please contact your moderator so he can delete
    your classified ad.

4. For personal items only.
    No commercial ads. No leases or club memberships.

5. Dogs for sale must be placed on the Gun Dog Classifieds.

6. Ads will be deleted after 30 days. If the item(s) are still available,
    you may re-post.

2. bill finn

bill finn Senior Refuge Member

For sale 2 camo hunting coats
    have a couple of coats that I don't really use anymore.

Columbia camo hunting parka with fleece liner, woodland camo, size XL $75 or best offer. One listed on Ebay right now for $159.99?!?!? I think that is about what I paid new! Just don't wear it any more.
    Columbia small.jpg
    McAlister Waxed Cotton camo coat, size 2XL, Advantage Max IV camo,very heavy duty, never been cold or wet in it. Got a new eaxed cotton jacket that I like better. $75 or best offer. New price was $136.95

McAlister small.jpg

Trades considered, just not for more camo jackets!!

3. bill finn

bill finn Senior Refuge Member

McAlister Coat is sold

4. mmasuperman12

mmasuperman12 Refuge Member

Drake 2.0 LST waders, size 10 regular. Only worn once, bought them as a back up and really don't ever wear them and now have a third pair i like better. 150$

5. mmasuperman12

mmasuperman12 Refuge Member

3800$ boat is being winterized this weekend and sealed up until spring.

6. Mike the fox

Mike the fox New Member

IMG_0767.JPG I've got 7 quack eider decoys for sale. 1 has a missing head. All have been used and some have been patched but if your just starting out or just need to expand your spread these will get the job done. $50

7. Mike the fox

Mike the fox New Member

Katahdin truck rack. Fits shortbed Tacoma. Has full screen on headboard and a removable rear carrier. Great canoe rack. Selling for half cost of new. $350 IMG_0882.JPG

8. Blackducks

Blackducks Elite Refuge Member

Hey guys;

I have had to stop hunting due to illness( last hunt in Dec 2013 )and as a result I have finally decided to sell all my waterfowl hunting gear. Everything is located in Exeter, NH and I am only doing meet to deliver. No shipping. I will meet part way within reason( NH/ME/MA and distance depends on what you are buying )however so you don't have to drive the entire way. Cash only please.

I will list what I have for sale below along with a brief description. Please PM me for more detailed info or with any questions. Thanks for looking

GUNS:
    Note - I will ONLY sell/deliver my guns in NH to someone 21 or older and you need to sign a bill of sale and provide ID at time of sale( no I will not keep a copy of it - just need to see it ). I am willing to go through a firearms dealer at your expense if you prefer.

Stoeger M3500 Semi Auto:
    12g 28" black synthetic “Turkey” model. Shoots 2.75 - 3.5" shells. Have the original box and manual. Comes with the factory IMP CYL/MOD/FULL/TURKEY chokes in a really nice choke storage bag with individual containers. I have an aftermarket steel waterfowl choke installed in it that is also included. It is a Carlson’s MOD I believe( gun is cleaned and prepped for storage so I don’t want to pull it to check ). It has the factory optional recoil reducer installed inside the stock. I had a center bead professionally mounted to the rib( doesn't come with one from mfg )and I added a hi-vis glow site/bead in place of the front factory site/bead. Bought in 2013 and only used maybe 10 times or so. Gun is like new and functions flawlessly. $450( new retail is $700+ ).

Mossberg 935 Semi Auto:
    12g 28" black synthetic model. Shoots 3" & 3.5" shells. I have the original manual and will provide it. Comes with multiple factory chokes in a really nice choke storage bag with individual containers. It has a hi-vis glow site/bead in place of the front factory bead. Have had this for many years and it still functions like new. Excellent overall shape with a few minor scratches. $375( new retail is $650+ ).

Note - I will ONLY sell/deliver ammo in NH to someone 18 or older If you look young I will ask to see ID to verify age.

I have many multiple boxes of waterfowl loads. ALL of it is 12g 3.5" . Most is Hi-Velocity and shot size ranges from #2 - #BBB. I am asking only a portion of what it would cost new. All of it has been stored inside, in my gun case, so it is all good and safe to shoot. Will make a deal for entire lot if someone is interested or will break up into smaller lots. I am not going to sell just 1 box though. Minimum 5 boxes p/ deal please. I have some odds and ends( broken boxes )I will throw in if someone makes a big purchase.

Winchester Super-X(Xpert) Hi-Velocity Steel. 1550 fps, 1 3/8oz, #2 = 19 boxes. $12 p/ box or $200 for all 19

Winchester Drylok Magnum Steel. 1350fps, 1 9/16oz, #2 = 4 boxes. $7 p/ box or $10 for both

Winchester Blind Side Magnum Steel. 1400fps, 1 5/8oz, #BB = 2 boxes. $18 p/ box

Federal Classic Steel. 1350fps, 1 9/16oz, (1) #2 & (1) #BB = $7 p/box or $10 for both

Federal Premium Steel. 1450fps, 1 3/8oz, #BBB = 1 box. $15

Federal Premium Ultra-Shok Steel. 1500fps, 1 1/2oz, #BBB = 3 boxes. $20 p/ box or $50 for all 3

Kent Fasteel. 1550fps, 1 3/8oz, #BBB = 1 box( missing 2 shells ). $8

Environ Hevi-Metal. 1500fps, 1 1/2oz, #BB = 1.5 boxes @ $35 / #BBB = 2 boxes @ $25 p/box. All 3.5 boxes for $70

I will make a deal for ALL of the decoys in one lot, ALL of the bags in one lot, ALL of the decoys and bags together in one lot, and I am also willing to make deals with some decoys and some bags together. Contact me for more info.

BigFoot Canada Goose Decoys:

12 Floater decoys. All the heads have been replaced with flocked heads. All sentry heads and short stubby heads. No upright or rester heads. All are in excellent overall shape but some have a few small wear spots here and there on the back paint, or thin edge of tail, from
    transport. Doesn't effect how they work or look. $134.99 new retail(4 pak )asking $375 for all.

6 Pro-Grade GW Teal decoys. Overall like new( couple small chips on end of bill ). $39.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $25

4 Full Body Resting Mallard decoys. Like new. No longer made. Were $99.99 new retail( 4 pak )asking $75

4 Full Body Feeding Black Duck decoys. Like new. Hybrid full body/shell decoy and come with 4 high motion stakes and 4 low bases for optimal use depending on conditions. No longer made. $99.99 new retail( 4 pak )asking $75

3 Lifesize Gadwall decoys( 2D/1H ). Like new. $49.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $20

6 Oversized Black Duck decoys. Like new. $64.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $50

3 Oversized Pintail decoys( 2D/1H ). Like new. $59.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $25

6 Oversized Goldeneye decoys( all drakes ). One has taken a couple pellet hits but doesn't seem to leak and hunts as is. Easily touched up if desired. Overall they are in excellent shape and work great. $59.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $45

2 Mallard Sleeper decoys( 1D/1H ). Like new. $24.99 new retail( pair )asking $15

12 Super Magnum "Battleship" Black Duck decoys. Foam filled and unsinkable w/ movable heads. Repainted bodies( flat black Krylon Ultra Camo paint with flat dark blue speculum ). Some have a few very minor chips/wear spots on tip of tail that need a dab of paint from transport( all tiny/small nothing big ). Used the factory painted heads which are excellent. Best Black Duck decoys I have ever used. Mix of high and low heads( 6D/6H ). Overall in excellent shape. $99.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $150 for the 12.

12 Super Magnum "Battleship" Mallard decoys. Foam filled and unsinkable w/ movable heads( new version of these have flocked heads but mine are the originals with painted heads ). Best Mallard decoys I have ever used. Mix of high and low heads( 6D/6H ). Some of the drake heads have different green than others( got 2 6 paks a year apart and it changed ).
    Some have a few very minor chips/wear spots on tip of tail from transport( all tiny/small nothing big ).Overall in excellent shape. $99.99 new retail( 6 pak )asking $150 for the 12.

I have 3 pre-rigged sets of Sea Duck decoys. 2 rigs of carry-Lite Eiders( 12 decoys total between 2 )and 1 tub with Herter's foam body Scoters( 6 ). Only used them one time after rigging so like new. Bought very expensive specialty line that is flexible yet hard to knot/tangle so you just pull the decoys in, throw them in tub, and have no worries about tangles for next time setting them out. I used stainless, aluminum, and brass hardware to build these rigs. Each rig has a loop in each end to add anchor drop lines which lets you use the rigs in any depth of water( just use shorter or longer anchor leads ). Stored in large plastic bins/tubs. Excellent system taught to me by an experienced sea duck/diver hunter. Spent well over $300 in decoys and materials. I would like $100 for the entire setup. Decoys can be removed to repair/replace.

I have a bunch of Dianne's custom made decoy bags. They are all in excellent shape( no rips/tears ). Most are tan but one or 2 are olive drab. Best decoy bags out there. All standard bags( i.e. no zippers or other add ons ).

(2) 6 slot Goose Floater/Full Body bags. $52.50 new retail asking $45 each or $85 for the pair.

(1) 6 slot Standard size duck decoy bag. $37.50 new retail asking $30.00

(6) 6 slot Magnum size bag. $37.50 new retail asking $30 each / 3 for $85 / 6 for $160

Thanks for looking. :tu

9. Bob Johnson

Bob Johnson Elite Refuge Member

Raffle rifle prize for sale:
    WINCHESTER MODEL 70 Classic Stainless action in a beautiful walnut stock with a Nikon 3-9 x 40 scope. Was told by the dealer that it was a salesman sample.

300 WEATHERBY MAGNUM
    no box, sorry
    $1000, buyer pays dealer transfer fees

came with the rings and bases and scope already mounted 20170316_230144.jpg 20170316_230148.jpg 20170316_230157.jpg 20170316_230234.jpg