New To Forum - Washington

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by The X, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:02 PM.

1. The X

The X New Member

Morning!

My name is Conner and I recently moved out to the greater Seattle area. I know the season for many of us has wrapped up but chasing birds is always on my mind! Maybe some snow goose hunts are in order this year? I spent most of my time hunting throughout the Midwest both in fields and from a canoe. I found that using a canoe allowed me access to great wild rice spots, especially in Northern Minnesota where I was living, that were shallow and often inaccessable, which was great! Over the last couple years however, I have transitioned more to field hunting and I would certainly enjoy connecting with some new people out here in the Western Washington area who are interested in the same. I like to put in a lot of windshield time scouting and talking to landowners in the "off season" to prep for the next one. I highly value new relationships and interaction with landowners, and hunters, as they have provided me access to great land in the past and I appreciate that, as most of us do! If meeting up to scout, hit the shooting range or just to talk hunting interests you, let me know!

Conner

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard. Be sure and check out the various forums. Lots of great opportunities out there.

3. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

4. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Conner, welcome aboard. You sound like a very conscientious hunter, and I think you'll find the Refuge Forums helpful.

The X likes this.