With the Liberals blowing wailing snot bubbles over the Russians and the no evidence of election...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Mar 20, 2017 at 11:51 PM.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

collusion with Trump to rig the vote...How come the Liberals are ignoring Hillary and Donna Brazile's primary rigging and worse than that...Hillary's closet server with FBI proven Classified documents activity on it?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 11:58 PM
  2. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

Red herring?

Nice deflection

3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Both of the above posts need to have some credible support. Thus far all we have is "she did" and "she did not". :rolleyes:

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I didn't think reasonable questions putting forth a reasonable hypothesis needed credible support. Someone could respond by showing me where my hypothesis is incorrect. That's almost what generates every discussion on this forum. However, I've modified my original question to hopefully satisfy your request. You're the boss...you decide...keep the thread or close/delete it. :tu

5. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

I watched a bit of it yesterday, part I really enjoyed is when that congresswoman from California starts asking about Tillerson making friends with the Russian oil executive 5 years ago, really?? Like it's illegal to make friends anymore and Tillerson really knew he was going to be Secretary of State five years later???

OneShotBandit and Bear like this.
  6. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

C'mon, ....you know The Donald was sitting in his Labor-a-tory wringing his hands and making Tillerson do his bidding for him......(while laughing an evil laugh). Moo-ha-ha-ha-ha.

BTW, the Russians said they "reached out" to the Clinton Campaign also......any "investigating" going on there?

Bear likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

If the Russian's have been accused by the DNC of hacking their systems which must have had rather sophisticated anti-hacking software how do the Democrats think Clinton's pop-up toaster oven server wasn't hacked? And an unsecured server with Classified at the time of transmittal on it.
    Who exposed Donna Brazile's primary rigging?

The Russian's did it...hell of a deflection the DNC blaming someone that can't be challenged.

Again...where is the DNC and Liberal outrage? Donna Brazile opened for the DNC Chairman election recently.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 6:38 AM
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Oct 7, 2016

9. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

10. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

State election systems hacked? Do tell!