10.30.18. What’s on my Lanyard ?

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Oct 30, 2018.

1. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

70C8E6BC-50C4-4367-AB04-997DDAF97721.jpeg #TunedUpTuesday . The most frequently asked question I get asked this time of year through messages is what calls do you use on your own lanyard ?

The answer for me is the 1-2 punch of the SmallBore in Clear Acrylic and the BigBore in Clear Acrylic . Both single reed and have been on my lanyard since 2016 . You might say I’ve settled into this combo .

When will I use either ? On Calm days hardly any wind .. or a spot with no competition from other hunters around .. it’s the SmallBore no doubt about it . But once it starts blowing 5-10 mph it’s always the BigBore to cut through the wind and make it to the ducks ears .. or when there is competition around from other hunters it’s always the BigBore .

For Goose it’s the Barne’Burner17 a great all around goose call . Lastly , I have the CutDown Canada as my migrator call . Hope that helps ! -Gary Www.CommittedCustomCalls.Com

___________________________________ #CommittedCustomCalls #CustomCalls #DuckCalls #GooseCalls #DuckHunting #GooseHunting #WaterFowler #Mallards #GreenHeads #Pintails #Honkers #Remington #DuckBlind #Hunting #Fishing #Outdoors #LegBand #DucksUnlimited #DeltaWaterFowl #IllinoisHitmen #FreedomIsntFree #MadeInUsa #WaLife #DuckSeason #EarlyGoose #Dove #Teal