16 lb. goose contest

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Honker Guide, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Honker Guide

Honker Guide Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I never heard from the guy on ducksouth!!:cool: Paul

2. shooter

shooter Elite Refuge Member

That is one heavy goose head! ;)

You can only imagine how much it would weigh if it had a body!!! GadZOOKS. :l

3. RedEyed Duck

RedEyed Duck Elite Refuge Member

I'm not getting any response over there. I don't know him, but sure would like to see if his goose can walk the walk, guess we will never know......:rolleyes:

4. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

If you ask me Harry is now reading the forum at night after we go to bed. I knew I shouldn't have given him that laptop to fool with but he was so cute hissing at the camo'ed up hunter pics I had on the hard drive. Anyway, the next thing I know he is down to 14lbs and looking a little skinny and I am getting bills from Jenny Craig for internet purchases on my credit card. So here is my request: Lower the contest to 13lbs but do it via pm's only as I don't think the little bas%#@d has figured out my login name and password yet. You will get Harry in the mail by not later than September 30th the day after I return from Canada and you can just mail the decoys to me right after that. Is it a deal? Let me know quick as my dog has been hiding under the house for three months and need Kona to go to Canada with me.
    Your Friend,
    Tom