1860GDSD boat/35hpsurface drive info

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Nab, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Nab

Nab Banned

Made a trip up to Lake Norman in NC today for a little demo - met some nice people and had some fun running the 1860.
    We had over 1000lbs in the boat and ran 21.5-22mph.
    They've got a nice lake up there too!
    Thanks,
    Nab.

2. TarHeelWtrFwlr

TarHeelWtrFwlr Elite Refuge Member

And that was a conservative 1000 pounds. The speeds and motor sure impressed the hell out of me! :eek:

3. nuthin_but_green

nuthin_but_green Elite Refuge Member

It's good to see honest reports instead of the I had three guys 225lbs. and up, 4 dozen decoys, blah, blah, blah... The best reports have been from these "mudfest" get togethers proving what does this and what won't. No names were mentioned, so this isn't a bash...just good to see honest numbers and no "gimme, gimme, gimme crap. ;) :tu :yes

4. leaky wader

leaky wader Elite Refuge Member

see'n the outdoors thru the eyes of my girl
    gimme gimme gimme :p :dv

5. Auto

Auto Banned

yeah right, same ol ******* :rolleyes: I guess listing out every possible effect is not honest, whatever. :rolleyes: Nab posts info, you take a direct stab at another.

6. bubby864

bubby864 Elite Refuge Member

NBG, you must be a democrat because you only see what you want to see and people like you are the problem with america today. Why is nab's post different from any of the so called dishonest posts? Was there any reason you needed to make a comment. You are like a few others on here that never adds anything to this forum..just run your mouth when you dont need to. We all know you are referring to mb. Just because a rep of the co. posts up info, does that make it dishonest? Whoever has the info posts it, its that plain and simple. If i have something new to share i add it. Show me one post where you add anything constructive........PLEASE. I bet you cant find one. I have no affiliation with any mm co. other than owning a mb product. Does that make me dishonest? If so, let me know and we can discuss it.

Sorry nab, great post. Glad you boys had fun.

7. sandman7655

sandman7655 Elite Refuge Member

great numbers nab,glad you didnt get run over by one of them yachts up there :dv

8. leaky wader

leaky wader Elite Refuge Member

see'n the outdoors thru the eyes of my girl
    :clap :clap :clap Couldn't have said it better Bubb :tu

9. randy merta

randy merta Senior Refuge Member

Hey Nab, where's the pictures? We need pictures!
    With Dennis pushing a lot of rain we should be out and about in a couple of days doing some major mudding near my home. The flood water will rise and we will be able to go for days in the newly flooded fields. The bad thing about all this rain that is predicted is the crops needed rain but not the amount that is predicted for my area. As dry as it has been I hope we get what the farmers need and the creeks come up for my needs. hehe

Randy

10. nuthin_but_green

nuthin_but_green Elite Refuge Member

The best info as I said before was the mudfest numbers and observations. When you have all brands out there, the truth comes out and the hype(no pun intended) is laid to rest.
    Why would you be so sure that I was referring to MB? I think MB makes excellent products, look at posts #31 and #32 . It has nothing to do with one being superior as some cheerleaders wish it would be. Being happy with your motor is great, realistic numbers are great, spreading lots of B.S. by cheerleaders, then asking a legit question and getting accused of hijacking a thread is some garbage.

PD is an excellent motor, hp limitations are a downfall.
    Gatortail is an excellent motor, hp limitations are a downfall.
    Go-Devil is an excellent motor, no trim or reverse is a downfall.

MB is an excellent motor...no hp limitations, has every option but to drive itself... :tu