1st. annual Delta Waterfowl Benefit.

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Fyrestorm, May 19, 2002.

1. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Hello everyone.

We are organizing a sporting clays event on June 1st in Fellesmere Fla. that will benefit Delta Waterfowl. It will be held at Platt Station Sporting Clats range (plattstation.com)

Registration 8:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m. Scorecards in by 1:00

NSCA Sanctioned and fun shoot 100 round, 12 station, European Rotation.

Jim White trophies will be presented and raffle and silent auction items avaliable.

Costs per shooter are: $60 NSCA, $55 Hunters class, $34 Junior and Sub-Junior NSCA, $30 Junior and Sub-Junior Hunters

$5 Discount for pre-registering

5 stand and warm up will be available ($5 warm-up, $7 5 stand)

To pre register contact: Buddy or Bonnie Platt
    Phone (321) 727-3644
    FAX (321) 722-2790
    email: PLATTSTATION@aol.com

For more info you can contact you shoot chairmen:
    Aaron Pritchard: apritchard@cfl.rr.com
    or
    Sean Tacie: tacielines@lycos.com

Entrance fee includes the following. 100 clays, 1 year Delta Waterfowl membership(will add a year if already a member), Fees, Trophies, Lunch and Drinks

Lunch is BBQ Pork, Beef and Turkey (your choice), Baked Beans , cole slaw, Tea and banana pudding. mm mm good

Come one come all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current sponsors are:

Gator Trax Boats
    Splash Down decoys
    The Duck Strap
    Ultimate Waterfowlers Journal
    On Top Hunting Gear
    Leatherman tools
    Uni-Dot Sights
    Brunton
    Deceptor Motion decoys
    Hoppes
    Easy Hit. Inc.
    Mighty Layout boats
    Innotek
    Swampthing Duck Calls
    Double Beard Custom Calls
    Artist Don Whitlatch
    Ammo Attic
    Action Gun Outfitters

2. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

40 pre-registered shooters!!!!!!!!! That is the most they have ever had pre-register this far in advance. Looks like it will be big!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of $$$$$$$$$ for Delta.!!!!!!!

3. Flooded Slough

Flooded Slough Refuge Member

Great to hear their Fyrestorm, I recognize you from SDH. Am I correct?
    That shoot sounds like a huge success so far. I would like to see the same thing be held @ The MEadows at some point in time. I would think we could have the same sort of success here as well.

Good Luck and also congrats on yall's own Forum spot as well as us Georgians, here's to many more posts.

Flooded Slough

4. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Ya........its me.:D Had two more register this morning. Looks like it will be a lot bigger than we thought. I'm not complaining though.:D Putting a shoot together is not that hard. It is time consuming though. (ask my wife) If you ever decide to put one on and need advice let me know. We are also starting Florida's first Delta Chapter with this shoot.

5. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Add one more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

6. BigBullGator

BigBullGator Senior Refuge Member

I asked this before on one of the other forums, where is Fellsmere? I am in Ft. Myers. I would like to be involved depending on how far away it is.

7. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

I remember you asking about it and I did post the directions but the other forum moves so fast I don't believe you got to see it. So............Are you familiar with Vero Beach??? Fellesmere is about 10 miles west of Vero Beach. It is right off exit 69 on I-95. I believe it will be a two hour drive for you. You can take 31 North to 70. Take 70 east to I-95. From there it is about 25 minutes north to Exit 69. Let me know if there is anything else I can provide you with.

8. flatscat

flatscat Guest

Bigbull if you have anymore questions at all feel free to email either me or fryestorm....

hope to see you out there..... :)

9. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

We hit 50 pre-registered today!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like it will be a great shoot.:)

10. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Were over 60 pre-registered now. :)