1st. annual Delta Waterfowl Benefit.

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Fyrestorm, May 19, 2002.

1. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

As of today we are at 87 pre-registered.:D

2. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Directions for those interested.

FROM THE NORTH: Go South on I-95 to exit 70 Malabar Road.(SR514) Go east 6/10 of a mile to Babcock Street(CR507) Go right, South towards Fellsmere (12.8 miles) and cross canal C-54. 122nd Street is the first left. Go east to Platt Station.

FROM THE SOUTH: Go North on I-95 to exit (SR512). Go west towards Fellsmere 3 miles, take a right on Broadway Street (CR507.) Go North 4 miles to 122nd Street. Take a right going east to Platt Station.

Also there will be a bright white fence at the begining of 122nd St.

3. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

102 pre-registered.:eek:

4. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator Moderator

WOW!!!

You guys are doing a great job.

Looking forward to meeting all you S. FL guys.

5. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Looks like we might beat the most they ever had if we keep going. We have to beat 126 shooters. That is unheard of in the summer. Also if we get 100 NSCA shooters they will recieve double points. We are almost there.:)

6. D Duck

D Duck Moderator Moderator

I'll be there around 8am to get started with the trapping. I think Don Christy (Terry Neighbours too if I can convince him not to go offshore) is coming with me as well. Hopefully there will be enough volunteers to trap and score.

Looking forward to a great shoot and high attendence at the UW meeting afterwards.:cool:

7. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Guest

Thanks Guys..................also, we just added Baby Back Ribs to the menu. MM MM GOOD!!!!!!!! :)

8. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator Moderator

Ohhhhh sonnnnnnnnnnn!!!

9. wildcat

wildcat Senior Refuge Member

We have so much good food ordered its going to be a great lunch.... BBQ pulled pork, turkey, beef, baby back ribs ,slaw, banana puddin..... im getting full just thinking about it..... :)

I have double and triple of some raffle prizes, we have some really great hunting gear.....

10. D Duck

D Duck Moderator Moderator

I don't know if we'll manage to stay awake for the UW Directors meeting after a meal like that! Just might have to take a nap first! :D:D:D