2007 - 2008 Hunting Seasons Photos...

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Kimmie, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Another year is upon us! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures and hear some reports.

You fellows be sure to post up over here too :yes ...

As always, best of luck to everyone!
    Stay Safe
    Take a Kid Hunting
    & Post up all your great photos from this year.

This year is dedicated to Darlene. Gone but not forgotten...

:)

2. Silencer

Silencer Elite Refuge Member

Not the best pic, but the one I'm most proud of. My sons first drake woodie taken on PA opener. The memories of that morning I'll cherish forever.
    He's the reason why I'm back duck hunting after 15yrs. He talked me into it and I'm sure glad he did. Now my boys, myself, and my family are spending alot of time on the water. If the dog would have taken his mind off the water the pic would have turned out a little better :)
    [​IMG]

Good luck all this season, god bless Vic

3. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

We shot five honkers Saturday and three more Sunday. Not too shaby! I got so pumped up, took three hours to come down after the 5 went down on Saturday! That's such an awesome feeling to be able to work em in close. I love it!

My dog was fun to watch, he did all the land retrieves first, the I pointed to the water, he got so excited that there was one more for him to get!

[​IMG]

4. Blueyed-goof

Blueyed-goof Senior Refuge Member

In sept I went up to Manitoba for three days of duck and goose hunting. First time ever hunting N. American geese, and first time going to Canada. What a blast to say the least! I shot blues, snows, lesser and giant canadas and maybe a cackler in the mix. Mallards, pintails, and wood ducks even. Field hunting is quite a bit different from my marsh hunting here in the south. My trusty little .20 ga and I had a great time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Blueyed-goof

here are a few more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

our regular season won't open down here until the weekend prior to Thanksgiving, so I'm living vicariously through y'all til then :D

6. FordF-150

FordF-150 Senior Refuge Member

Nice job! Keep whacking them!

Curtis

7. Chris Nicolai

Chris Nicolai Elite Refuge Member

BEG-
    Well, you sure did good for a first trip up there. Looks like everything but a crane and whitefronts for a collecting trip. Guided, or freelance? Congrats, you look very happy.

8. brantboy2

brantboy2 Elite Refuge Member

that's some nice wingshooting:grvn ...especially with a 20 ga and a pump no less...whens the semi auto coming? should try pass shooting on seaducks...
    should come East and try Eider in Mass or Maine:dv

9. Blueyed-goof

We were on a guided hunt up in Manitoba with Michitoba Outfitters. Kris was an awesome guide. Couldn't have asked for better. :tu

Eventually I'll get up north for some sea duck hunting, both on the east coast and west coast side. Not this season, but hopefully next season I'll get out to the Pacific NW for a bit of harlequin hunting. And whatever else comes through. Until then, I'll be hunting here in FL and then head S to Argentina again in June. I can't wait!!! I want to try eider hunting. Who knows, maybe for that I'll use a .12 ga? But until then, me and my little 20 ga pump will travel around.

I remember being up in Mass for school during the season/winter. I saw tons of buffies, blacks, golden eyes, even a few eiders and swans. I was literally frothing at the mouth to go out and try for a few birds. Alas, I wasn't able to do so, but I will surely get up that way someday b/c of it.

A semi-auto is a possibility sometime down the road, but with so much salt water and mud around here, if my gun goes for a dunk (which isn't often btw), it's much easier to clean up quick as a pump than a semi auto.

Post some more pics! I'm frothing at the mouth to see how everyone else is doing!

10. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Great pics everyone!!!

:tu