2009/10 New King Eider Club Members

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by AleutianKing, Dec 30, 2009.

1. eiderman1

eiderman1 Senior Refuge Member

2. CBP

CBP Senior Refuge Member

Congratulations to everyone on some great trophies!! The pictures everyone has been posting have been a great reminder of a wonderful trip!! Charlie and Moe know their stuff, and are great guys to hunt with!! Is anyone else killing foxes? They were slim sightings earlier on.

3. D Stimac

D Stimac Moderator

4. Wtrfwlr

Wtrfwlr Senior Refuge Member

Congratulations on your trophy Jeff. I hope you get a couple more.

Glen

5. jackduckhunter

jackduckhunter Elite Refuge Member

Hey Chris, how bout some pics of yours? I don't think I ever saw any.

6. DBLbanded

DBLbanded Senior Refuge Member

Hey Jeff...Look like you Finally retired The Shorts and crocks!!:yes

7. barngeatbayman

barngeatbayman Elite Refuge Member

congrats Jeff!! A dream come true get a few more!! Rons' up next good luck fellas:tu

8. CBP

CBP Senior Refuge Member

I'll get some posted up when I get back from Florida! I have been meaning to, just slow going. Good talking to you tonight! Thanks again for all you do!!:tu

9. AleutianKing

AleutianKing Elite Refuge Member

Today brought a complete weather change the wind switched 120 degrees so our whole hunt plan had to change at the last minute, Capt Moe took out The Builder of our boat and founder Ron Bankes and Tom L, off shore and were lucky enough to put the smackdown on some Harli's Long tails but only had Juvenile drakes come into the Spread, No Bul Drakes Today. The east side of the island was like pond water and Bright sun all morning the worst combination for Kings, Every Drake King On the island went 3-10 miles offshore to feed, I personally set a new record today hunted all day starting at Legal shooting time this am and finishind at legal shooting time in the pm and never saw a Drake King all Day within a mile of us. It was like the bering Sea vaccum cleaner sucked them away. But we did manage to have a great shoot on Harlequin and longtails with most of the guys finishing out there limits on Harlequin and Hen Eiders, 2 more days of hard hunting, we got a new plan for tomorrow and we are pretty confident it should pay off. west winds blowing 25 as we speak and the harbor is still froze up tight, so some pretty creative boat launchings are taking place.

Did manage to put the guys on some Stellars in the Pm it was nice just to see them fly around the outside of Our decoys. Overall some great footage and lots of happy hunters making noise pollution with Hevishot.

10. saltdux

saltdux Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

~ Jeff :tu Way to go on the King !