2012 King Eider dream Hunt Contest

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by AleutianKing, Apr 22, 2011.

1. AleutianKing

AleutianKing Elite Refuge Member

Aleutian Island Waterfowlers has decided to start there 3rd annual King Eider Dream Hunt Contest early this year to make it easier for scheduling and trip planning for the winner. We also have decided to make it easier to win as it is simply open to anyone. And no email story required as we are gonna pick a person 100% random on Sept 1st the opening day of our waterfowl season in Alaska for just entering with a reply to this thread below by copying and pasting the following items listed below along with a favorite hunting picture for fun. We also have a few more surprises to go along with this hunt and some new equipment being sent out to the island to offer our clients a more diverse hunting program than ever. We look forward to seeing everyone this fall and winter. And if anyone is still interested in Booking a hunt for Pacific Eiders on Adak we have a few openings left in Nov. With a full 100% return policy in place.

2010/11 Island X Promo Video

2011 Island X Gunners Taxidermy Group King Video

Title= King Eider Dream Hunt contest 2012
    Body= I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me

Trip Jones and Mr Noorda Below the 2011 King Eider Dream Hunt winners showing off some of there Trophy King Eiders taken on Island X with Aleutian Island Waterfowlers. Good luck to everyone and see ya on the ice.

Everyone is welcome to enter even past clients who have hunted Island X with us.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy Elite Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me

3. jerrick

jerrick Senior Refuge Member

:pra:praI want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me :pra:pra
    [​IMG]

4. novemberwitch

novemberwitch Senior Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me.

[​IMG]

Need a partner for this one.

5. sltduck

sltduck Senior Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

6. J Meyer

J Meyer Senior Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King Eiders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me
    [​IMG]

7. Whitecap2000

Whitecap2000 Elite Refuge Member

8. BigUglyGreenBoat

BigUglyGreenBoat Senior Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me

[​IMG]

9. Mr.Bones

Mr.Bones New England Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]
    My 13 Y/O on X-mas eve morning!

10. WaterFowlMood

WaterFowlMood Refuge Member

[​IMG]