2012 King Eider dream Hunt Contest

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by AleutianKing, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Can-man

Can-man Elite Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King Eiders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me. Thanks again Charlie :tu. Best of luck this season.

[​IMG]

2. lox79

lox79 Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me.

Thank you Charlie!!

3. SDduckaholic

SDduckaholic Senior Refuge Member

I am going to miss his picture updates every Jan :(

4. MRB1

MRB1 Elite Refuge Member

He has been band from the site?:scratch

5. wschmpn

wschmpn Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Watefowlers . Please enter me
    [​IMG]

6. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

Hey guys..... Word has it he has been banned, can anyone shed some light?

7. SDduckaholic

SDduckaholic Senior Refuge Member

I wasn't trying to cause problems! I thought it was common knowledge...I will erase my post......

8. CBP

CBP Senior Refuge Member

I got an email from Charlie earlier. It was a surprise to him that he had been banned off of the refuge forums. He said that he had really enjoyed his time on here, and had met some great guys because of it. His banning, he feels like came because his website must have upset people. His business, he said, is going better than ever though. He feels like various people have tried to run him and his business into the ground, but said he is not going down. He said he wishes everyone the best in everything, and Charlie said in regards to the contest, it is still on, continue to enter, and the results will be announced on his facebook page, and all other forums on the internet.

I will add, that I talk to Charlie and Moe both via emails from time to time, and I think the world of both men. I had a great time hunting with them back for the opener on St. Paul for the 2009-2010 season. Both men will bust their butts like no other to get you your ducks. It is what their businesses and reputations are based off of, and neither of them will compromise that. Clients talk amongst themselves about the hunts well enough to know who is good and who isn’t. Provide a great service, and be successful at what you do, and clients will come back as well as refer more clients to you. St. Paul Island is a place that most people who live their whole life in Alaska never see. It is a dream destination for all, and a place that need not be mired in anything negative, but instead wonderful memories full of dead King Eiders!

9. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

I wouldn't do that, I think it was a solid honest post. I added on to it so others knew that they should stop entering as I can not see them going on with the contest.

I did not enter but wanted those that did to know as well. Further, I was interested to see why the ban was posted. Nosey really, but interested for sure.

All of the guides that take food form their mouths and money from their pockets to give a dream hunt are alright in my book. Wish him a safe year.

Motov,
    Nash

10. creighton58

creighton58 Elite Refuge Member

I want to win the 2012 Island X Dream Hunt for King EIders with Aleutian Island Waterfowlers . Please enter me.

The two that got away last season!
    [​IMG]