2013 Edge Model 1651 with CMC PT-35 Tilt and Trim

Discussion in 'Duck Boats For Sale' started by Pot Hole, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Pot Hole

Pot Hole Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

2013 Edge Model 1656 Jon boat rated to 50 HP painted in Natural Gear black camo. Purchased April 2013, this boat never saw water until Spring 2014. Boat was fished out of it a few times, but mostly it was used during the past two duck seasons. Large, open floor plan will accommodate lots of gear. The accessories purchased with the boat include:

High Front Deck
    Spray in liner
    60" Gun box
    Trolling motor bracket and wiring
    Seat base in front deck

I've added the following accessories since I bought the boat:
    Front grab handle with green/red marine light
    LED lighting under gunnels in boat, gun box, front storage area, and battery/gas tank compartment
    OS Handles on both sides
    Custom drink/storage tray
    Gunnel accessory mounting bolts/nuts
    Cigarette Lighter plug
    Actuator for CMC (relays included)
    Transducer mounting pad

Price is just for the boat (hull only), no trailer, no motor, and the CMC has been sold. Any prospective buyer will have to bring a trailer. This boat is in great condition, has no leaks, and is ready for the water. No trades. Will entertain offers. Price for Boat (hull) only is: $4200

Boat is located in south central NC, but I will be traveling through TN to eastern AR in mid April and could deliver for a small fee with deposit. Message me or call 704-657-3777 for more info.

Edge Interior FV.jpg Edge Interior RV.jpg Edge Port Side.jpg Edge Starboard Side.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017