2015-2016 DUCK PICTURES!! LET'S SEE 'EM!! OOSers, YOU TOO!

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by PeabodyHunter, Feb 2, 2016.

1. PeabodyHunter

PeabodyHunter Senior Refuge Member

Laid' up here in a country state of mind...
    MG you slow on the draw :).

Boy let the poor mouthin' begin............not enough water, too much water, no ducks, no sun, no cold weather, ducks that are here are stale, can't call at em', empty skies, DU baited the refuges, a man posted the whole floodway, greenjeans wrote books full of tickets, sky busters errrrywhere', thiefs runnin' wild, dudes blocking the boat ramp, hand caught a paddle to the side of the head, wind blew 150 mile an hour and wadded up all our decoys, burnt up a traaaa-misshin scoutin for ducks that I never found, heard they slammed em' at White Oak, somebody said we're getting 75 days next season to make up, worst season in 15 years, we had our best season ever killing them in the river oxbows, next year we're renting a place on the White, etc. etc. etc......

Damn duck hunter aint never happy....

2. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

Had another great season....turned 59.....that makes 50 years I've hunted in Bayou Meto....:doh:l

Time to bring on another generation......My 5 yo Grandaughter!

[​IMG]

3. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

I'm the Santa looking dude........[​IMG]

4. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

Looks like Santy been on a diet.

Hugatree likes this.
  5. JHerr

JHerr Elite Refuge Member

All I got. Did shoot a greenhead shortly after this pic was taken. IMG_0022.JPG

6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Well... Here's how this season went down: not enough water, too much water, no ducks, no sun, no cold weather, ducks that are here are stale, can't call at em', empty skies, DU baited the refuges, a man posted the whole floodway, greenjeans wrote books full of tickets, sky busters errrrywhere', thiefs runnin' wild, dudes blocking the boat ramp, hand caught a paddle to the side of the head, wind blew 150 mile an hour and wadded up all our decoys, burnt up a traaaa-misshin scoutin for ducks that I never found, heard they slammed em' at White Oak, somebody said we're getting 75 days next season to make up, worst season in 15 years, we had our best season ever killing them in the river oxbows, next year we're renting a place on the White... :l:dv

I spent only 9 days in Arkansas this year. Spent even less in the woods in Alabama. Didn't even make it to Kansas. Wasn't a good year, but I killed almost every duck I shot at, which wasn't many. Got to take the dog out a few more times. Only ended up with 20 mallards on the last 4 days. Didn't even take pictures.

7. Big Ark Tiny

Big Ark Tiny Senior Refuge Member

I'm gonna take a pass this year....Just scrolled through my phone and decided you hands saw all the same sunrises I did and most of ya don't give a ****t how cute my kids looked in all their vintage apparel...Time to chase some bunnies before it's go and grow time.

shifty, bill cooksey and cast&blast like this.
  8. Hugatree

Hugatree Elite Refuge Member

image.jpeg Forgive me.....for I shoot hens and trash ducks.

Big Ark Tiny and stevena198301 like this.
  9. Hugatree

image.jpeg

10. Hugatree

image.jpeg