2015 Broncos

Discussion in '4x4 / Truck Forum' started by Cappy_TX, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Windrider

Windrider Elite Refuge Member

I think the first time I saw that picture was in2005 or 2006 before gas prices went through the roof. Back then that same picture was supposed to be the concept design that would be built on the f-100 frame and chassis that would replace the ranger and be a smidge smaller than the late 90s f-150. Rumored to have two solid axles at the time. I had intended to own one.

I wish, but probably not going to happen with the new cafe standards in any form.

Jeep Wrangler is the last of the real off-road utilitarian SUVs and the current JK stretches that truth about as far as it will go. There are rumors that if the 2025 cafe standards aren't relaxed the next wrangler may be IFS or unibody or both. There will definitely be a high aluminum content.

:mad:

2. kjl845

kjl845 Refuge Member

It looks a bit retro like the original Bronco's. I like the simple interior, unlike todays vehicles with all the buttons and other nonsense. Still don't understand how a cell phone can be considered a distraction while driving but all these gadgets on steering wheels and dash boards are not. They really need to bring back the Ranger, but with better mileage.

3. Barry Keicks

Barry Keicks Senior Refuge Member

the good old days really were not that good. up here those Broncos rusted through in 3 years, got 10MPG and you were lucky to get 60000 miles out of them before they fell apart.

4. AdamR

AdamR New Member

I'll stick to my 71.....[​IMG][​IMG]

5. huntinjunkie

huntinjunkie Senior Refuge Member

I was thinking Jeep Patriot....EVEN WORSE!