Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

2017-18 SK Licenses Available

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by CSUguy, Aug 1, 2017.

1. COHonkers

COHonkers Refuge Member

I'm going back to the tried and true method of Pharmasave. It's crazy they can't get it up and running timely.

2. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

Guys, the link I gave you above gets you what you need. Works fine. Place order, they mail 2017 stamp/permit. I always used Pharmasave too but this is easier and no faxing of data or CC involved. I will update this post when received.
    Tom B.

3. theduckguru

theduckguru Elite Refuge Member

Really dry and most crops are in poor condition.

4. DaPutts

DaPutts Senior Refuge Member

No, your website does not
    Provide the migratory game bird permit. It does have the habitat license but it migratory game bird permit. The website that your link provides is STILL down.

5. rancho bob

rancho bob Senior Refuge Member

I called in and got an official on the phone and was told in a nice French accent that, " the new Migratory Gamebird permits for 2017 have 2016 on them, they tried to correct it and found a lot bigger problem that they are addressing now". I was given the name and number of another official who is issuing the permits who was not in at the time I called. I left a message and she returned my call but I was mowing my grass so she left a message for me to call her some time tomorrow. And now the saga continues stay tuned.

6. rancho bob

We used to get ours at the post office in a town near Weyburn, the post mistress came and opened up on a Sunday so we could get our stamps and hunt on Monday morning at LST. This is when you could not hunt on Sunday. The past few years I have purchased them on line with no problem. I also called the Cabela's in Regina they said they have them but you have to be present to get one.

7. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

Dammit, turns out he's right. They send just the stamp and even though it says on it Habitat Conservation Stamp it does not come attached to the Migratory Gamebird Hunting Permit tag with your name, addy, dob and space for signature. I was hornswaggled! Sorry if I unwittingly passed on bad information. Guess it is Pharmasave for me again this year. :eek::eek::yes Meanwhile, does anyone want to buy a Canada Federal Duck Stamp? Cheap!
    Tom B.

8. rancho bob

OK, I called in yesterday and got voice mail, left another mssg. I was out checking ponds this morning and got a call from Ottawa it was Canadian Environment blah blah-blah..blah blah a very nice lady took my credit card info and mailing address and I should have a new Migratory game bird permit in a few days... mission accomplished.

9. Duckrussml

Duckrussml Senior Refuge Member

www.weyburnreview.com go to links Pharmasave then hunters... you can buy them by fax...