3.15.17. #WaterFowlWednesday Committed Custom Calls "SnubNose"

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Mar 15, 2017.

1. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

IMG_0521.jpg SnubNose Progress Update . Comment below if you have feedback for color options .

Custom Wood calls will be pinned brass bands . (Traditional style) I think wood looks best traditional brass bands .

Acrylic calls will have "Committed Custom Calls" "SnubNose 17' " engraved on bands . It sounds like popular CCC FANBASE vote is leaning towards GunMetal iodized aluminum bands . Maybe some Black Iodized aluminum bands for BlackOut Snubbies . I am not 100% sure yet . Acrylic Colors will be Black , Ivory , CokeBottle and possibly others .

They are coming along I am beginning to ramp up production now that the call is where I want it operational and sound is beautiful . Acrylics probably first , Custom woods filtering in and I will send invoices when completed . No money until then to stay fair for all . They will be $140 for this small custom Snubbie run and I will contact you all when they are ready as they are made . * You still have several weeks of time to save your pennies and set them aside for your Custom Snubbie . * If you still have material send it in ASAP so I can get going on them . Thanks -Gary