32 prodrive (gen)

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by freitas outlaw, Aug 13, 2006.

1. freitas outlaw

freitas outlaw Elite Refuge Member

Buying a new motor, My 32 gen has 47 hours on it, I'm going to tear it apart and reuild to be a trully suped up motor. how much have you guys spent on gen parts and where do you get all of your parts? Also looking for a different type of exaust.

2. 1CRAZY1

1CRAZY1 Senior Refuge Member

Its really exciting, you get to make them!!:yes At least you know that nobody will have the same motor!!:grvn

3. Hizzoner

Hizzoner Elite Refuge Member

you've got a built Pro Drive don't ya 1CRAZY1? How does it perform? And, what did you do/have done to it?

4. 1CRAZY1

Hizz, Outlaw has actually riddin in it! I had head work done, cam, pistons, carb work, push rods, removed the governer and lots of prop work!!!! It was a very strong motor that would run 4500 rpms, but I got the best speed at 4100. I sold it to a buddy thats running it on a 16x54PD hull. The best I could ever get out of it on that hull was 27.3 by myself. But it didnt seem to mind extra pounds. Didnt loose much speed with another guy or two. Stumpy said he got 32.5 last year at our mudfest with it on a 16x48PD hull. Not sure I never actually ran it on that hull.:tu

5. MAKAIRA

MAKAIRA Elite Refuge Member

I believe this was his generac not his 45.I also believe he hasn't gps his speeds yet:nutz Clayton it sounds as you have caused quite the up roar.We all know it voids the warranty and who needs a pumped up motor:dv

6. 1CRAZY1

Yeah whats the big deal????? Spend the big bucks if you want the big grins!:grvn

7. duckhunter888

duckhunter888 Elite Refuge Member

Any pics of this bad boy?

8. Powder

Powder Elite Refuge Member

It's funny how the boys in the West have the balls and resources to build'em, but day boyz in the sowf just complain that you spent to much money and it's not necessary...yet they really want to know if it was Hodges behind the magic and they're dying to know your speeds.

Spend some money!

9. 1CRAZY1

Yep it was Al, I could take a picture of the sticker and carb spacer!;) Oh heck, KP put it on the lower unit!:tu

10. freitas outlaw

freitas outlaw Elite Refuge Member

Prbally rebuild the 32 cheaper then shellin out 7200.00 and get close to the same speeds the mb gets and have full power reverse with easy handling.:eek: :eek: seen the pd run just as fast the 45 mb :cry :cry

just my 2 cents