32 prodrive (gen)

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by freitas outlaw, Aug 13, 2006.

1. MAKAIRA

MAKAIRA Elite Refuge Member

Looser gets the pro-drive? Everyone knows a hyper is faster:dv

2. rg567

rg567 Senior Refuge Member

Duh, everyone knows that. Usin a hyper would be cheatin:nutz

3. 1CRAZY1

1CRAZY1 Senior Refuge Member

Rg, you sure are sure of yourself! How long is it going to take you to be ready a year or 2?:l Mines ready, sitting quietly on the stand calling your name!:cool: I say you have one month!!:eek: Powerheads is fine, I have an extra lower unit already if yours doesnt break in the mile marathon!:cry

4. GMAC

GMAC Senior Refuge Member

Uuummm... RG runs a Hyper.. You must be saying you're gonna run your PD I'm guessing.. :tu

One thing I forgot to ask earlier... When will you be shipping the NG pistons you said you would sell to me and what was the finally price?..

5. MAKAIRA

MAKAIRA Elite Refuge Member

Hey Clayton how much are you going to want for your new motor?I guess one price if it still runs and another if it's in parts:nutz

6. rg567

Sweet... I don't have a PD so if all I gotta do is build a motor, thats perfect. If I only have a month, you're gonna have to make the trip north. Duck season starts Sep 23 and that becomes top priority. Also, since I don't have a pd to play with, I'll have to test all the mods on the dyno and run the "race" without the engine ever having seen water. My dyno only goes to 70hp so I'll be blind after that... Thats cool though. Here goes. Bring your boat (or we could prolly use my buds 1754 Grizzly) and PD here. We'll do a top speed run with your power head then switch over to mine. You win, you keep my powerhead. I gotta win by two mph to keep yours. Let me know:tu

7. burnt barley

burnt barley Elite Refuge Member

:l :l :l Oh thanks for the laugh!!!Wish I could have seen that one!!!

8. 1CRAZY1

1CRAZY1 Senior Refuge Member

Never said what I was bringing, just a hodges built powerhead!:yes I have drives for both so whatever brand RG brings is fine with me!

GMAC, I cant get rid of those yet I might have to build one of my buddies Gen's should know in a few months.

9. GMAC

GMAC Senior Refuge Member

Aaaahhhhh... You sure change your mind a lot and have a lot of excuses when it comes time to ship em out.. We'll I hope FO likes em.. Then again, I heard they were never in the Gen you had so maybe the don't exist.. Either way, good luck.. It's time for me to disappear again.. Have fun with these adult conversations.. :l

10. rg567

Hey wait a minute. I never claimed I could build a fast outdrive or had a fast hull and I don't have the time to test props, etc. I'm just claiming that I can build a high hp engine. Everything else has to remain the same for this to be a fair fight. Let me know...