????????????

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Colby, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Colby

Colby Senior Refuge Member

Who are all you people?????????????????

If it werent for ol' Pickle, Knee, and 1shot, I'd think I drank too much and wandered into the wrong house again...........

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Knee_Booter

Knee_Booter Moderator Sponsor Moderator

hello colby, if you do not remember me, i am the guy you wish you were. remember, i kill all those ducks that you see on TV. remember, i am cool and people like me. remember, i'm that guy on msn who says hello and you are all like "i love pickle". remember, back in 1987 when i was in jr high school and i was that bully that always picked on you. remember, well ok i am done ... but i could go on forever! so get your arse in here more and post up some. Pickle and I can't run this place forever! ;)

3. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

Colby, good to see ou around again man, hope all is well out west, alot of these punks around here are exactly what I said, PUNKS!!!!! Pay them no nevermind hahaha.

4. Grant-KS

Grant-KS Senior Refuge Member

I am an alian from Zambo!
    Hey Knee............I love my pickle too! LMAO!!! ok so that was gross...........Colby...........aint me postin' pics of various peoples' momma's! LOL

5. Knee_Booter

grant ...... you love pickle ?????????

man thats nasty ... have you ever really talked to him??? he spits when he laughs and passes gas at all times, even while asleep (ask wade, he always tries to sleep beside him) ;) :D

6. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

I think its about time to give p my moderator status, when dudes start sayin they love me and stuff its time for me to move on down the road hahaha.

7. Knee_Booter

8. TheMallardKiller

TheMallardKiller Senior Refuge Member

Sup colby you went wherever you went right when i got here.....ignore all these younguns like wade and lawson theyre jus tryin to get everyone to like em....postin pics of my momma and stuff

9. lawson

lawson Guest

dont listen to old TMK, hes just mad cuz i showed everybody his momma. he's kinda ashamed of her..... he also wouldnt like yall to know that he broke up with is girlfriend because he found out that wade liked him. well nice to meet u, im lawson. u can see my picture under my name haha.

10. Wade Walling

Wade Walling Elite Refuge Member

ya'll always talking about hes gay oh hes gay stuff...I beggining to think Knee Booter the REAL pro...at butt darts...