4.3.18. Tuned Up Tuesday Debate

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Apr 3, 2018.

1. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

IMG_6972.JPG #TunedUpTuesday . Today's debate let's hear your thoughts in the comments below : Wood or Acrylic ?

Here's my take . Over the years Loud • Sharp • Demanding • Shrill sounds have pulled ducks best for me day and in and day out . Generally Acrylic wins there because it is a denser-harder material and produces clear ,crisp , sharp , and most important very loud sounds . Not to mention you can beat the snot of out of them . However if you've hunted long enough you know there are some days they will do backflips to get to the sound coming from a smooth mellow wood call . So let's hear your thoughts in the comments .. Wood guy or Acrylic guy ?

Made to order . Email me Gary@Committedcustomcalls.com Www.CommittedCustomCalls.Com ___________________________________

#CommittedCustomCalls #CustomCalls #DuckCalls #GooseCalls #WaterFowler #DuckHunting #DuckSeason #GooseHunting #SnowGeese #SpringSnows #Mallards #Pintails #GreenHeads #Honkers #Legbands #MultiCam #Banded #DuckBlind #Hunting #Fishing #OutDoors #MadeInTheUsa #FreedomIsntFree #IllinoisHitmen

goosehunter64 likes this.