Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

4 more weeks

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by opiejoe, Jul 31, 2005.

1. singleshot1

singleshot1 Senior Refuge Member

That's great! But, the Jim Fyffe thing at the end gets me every time.

WAR EAGLE!

2. opiejoe

opiejoe Senior Refuge Member

An Aub telling Bama fans about a morale victory :fp . I think you Aub's invented the term "morale victory". Keep your heads up guys, you might actually get to play for a championship one day. But, you can always just declare that your the champs, right??? :tu

3. singleshot1

Don't start talking about "declaring yourself the champs". Over half of bama's 12 mythical national championships are ones where bama "declared" themselves the champs. I guarantee that if bama went 13-0 last year that all you bammer's would be claiming number 13 now.

4. augustus_65

augustus_65 Elite Refuge Member

Looks like you're making friends in Mississippi posting links from the Auburn club over there. Had lunch with Swervin Monday. Plans are already in the works for taking out tailgate to the next level. You need to tell the hospital to shove it September 3rd and head back over to the Plains. :tu

BTW, going boozin with B, Russ, CB and Hardy tonight. Hope you're having fun in Jackson. :dv

5. opiejoe

Well chew on this, even if we only had 1 legit National Championship, that would be 1 more than Auburn has :nutz

6. singleshot1

Check your facts there slick....Auburn was national champs in '57

7. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

22 more days! :sp

I think that since the '57 team had only 28 pts. scored on them in the entire season and was undefeated says enough. Not to mention they beat Bama 40-0. :dv

How many undefeated seasons has Bama had? How many seasons did Bama go 13-0?

The same amount as Auburn.... :(

Who will be the next? I'll put my money on Auburn. :p

8. bigsprig

bigsprig Refuge Member

augustus: things are good, pretty close to getting a lease in the delta. problem with the tech game is i start ortho trauma on sept. 1 and it would take a miracle to get me there. if i'm not on call maybe i can get my buddy to fly me there and back. got an easier month in oct. so hopefully i can make the ole miss and south carolina games. it will be tough if i can't be there on the 3rd. i havent heard anything from anybody since i moved over here, so i hope everybody's good.

9. opiejoe

What I don't understand is how all you Aub's say we live in the past, but everytime you have to defend yourselves you throw out the the ol' "National Champs 1957(shared with the Buckeyes) and two Heisman" garbage :fp Before you go callin folks out maybe you should check yourself.....SLICK :nutz

10. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

Atleast we can look back at the past and still be be able to enjoy the present. Bammers have to live in the past because nothing positive has happened this century...talk some smack when you get above .500 or is that too far in the past for you. What about last season the season before? I guess the future is better for you because your loosing season hasn't happened yet?

Why is Alabama's season sold out this year? It's kind of like nascar...everyone's waiting to see the big crash......or injury. :D