44% of Americans think the second coming is coming within 50 years???

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Topduck, Apr 26, 2006.

1. waterfowlwacker123

waterfowlwacker123 Senior Refuge Member

Culver, thats what im saying we keep doing that and nothing is happpening. whats the point in arguing with a bunch of hot heads when the ones who are right and true. why tell over and over, they know eventually in the end when they'll regret it.

2. mnhammer007911

mnhammer007911 Banned

Smooth Bore do you dispute any of this?

Hammer

3. bamamallards

bamamallards Senior Refuge Member

The reason you keep sharing with folks is because they are your brother and sister in Christ. You can't "SAVE" anybody only plant that seed Jesus will do the rest..Folks like mnhammer,joe and some others on here find it fun to try and disprove our beliefs. That's ok it's freewill,and God gives this gift to everyone..I belive this scripture wraps up why I try to plant as many seeds as I can. 35Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field..

4. mnhammer007911

mnhammer007911 Banned

One more christians wrong judgement on my motive.

Hammer

5. mnhammer007911

mnhammer007911 Banned

Like Jack said "you can't handle the truth" That is why you a taking this to the Red Herring method of selling your belief.

Stay on topic please, or start a new tread.

Hammer

6. bamamallards

bamamallards Senior Refuge Member

Not judging you brother...I don't understand you either but I don't think many do? I think you are wise in your mind and foolish in your heart..One more person praying for you..And oh yeah about praying for the soilders and starving kids,they stay in my prayers same as you...:tu

7. mnhammer007911

mnhammer007911 Banned

I do not find it fun:fp that is your judgment and I know when I was a christian I use to always say do not judge others and this let me think I was not judging them:sp .

Send the staving kids money for food they will enjoy and need that more then prayer. Do something for a soldier they would enjoy that more then prayers.

I give my first class airline seat up to any soldier on the plane.

Thanks

Hammer

8. bozeman

bozeman Elite Refuge Member

9. duck01

duck01 Senior Refuge Member

He is a walking, talking contradiction.............................

10. mnhammer007911

mnhammer007911 Banned

Duck as I asked in another post.

What could science or anyone do to make you not believe in god?

I can think of a 100 things of the bat that would make me a instant believer.

So I ask who is locked into one way thought?

Oh yeah I am use to this. That guy has a great question and good point so lets not attack his argument or facts from our bible, lets attack him personally:l

I am over that.

Hammer