45 Hyper Performance Numbers

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Mud Doctor, Jul 2, 2005.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

:l :l

Here come the name-callers and finger-pointers to save a thread about a motor they don't own again. :nutz Make up a new name from time-to-time. Show some originality.

...and to think, here I was, hoping like hell I actually was being ignored by a select few.
    :l :l

2. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Do you even have a clue of what you just spewed forth?... Keep typing, you just confirm my idiot comment each time you do... :l :l

3. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

and again... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Why did you edit all that great knowledge you just imparted on Lax?... Tell us again about the dyno numbers and how exhaust is the single largest persentage gain... It was truely enlightening... I sure wish I had quoted it now... It was almost as entertaining as disolving titanium rods... :l :l

4. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

5. fishmagnet04

fishmagnet04 Senior Refuge Member

6. canvasbackjack

canvasbackjack Senior Refuge Member

If we lose this MM forum because you idiots won't stop fighting nobody is going to be happy. Maybe y'all need to go back and read the rules sticky again.

7. Trashduck

Trashduck Senior Refuge Member

Glenn, I'll be glad to test, and I MEAN TEST, one of those 45's. You have been here and know how I treat my equiptment. It's going to go or blow!!!!!!!!

As for everyone else thats posting crap (both sides!) let it go. Yall look like a bunch of kids on a merry-go-round sitting on horses yelling at each other. Ya'll keep going round and round, but hell you still end up in the same place :sp :sp :sp :sp

8. grmaphia

grmaphia Senior Refuge Member

Rail,
    I do like the PD motors they are a quality unit as well as all of the other MM manufaturers that I have driven.
    I have a customer up here that is trying to get a reverse for his 27 PD and he cant seem to get his hands on one,so if you have an in let me know because he has been waiting to get one for a while now!So if stating the truth is talkin smack then I guess I'm guilty! :rolleyes:
    As far as the sport is concerned I'll let you know next week when I'm runnin it!
    And yes they are shipping because I sold a 23hs to a guy up here and it will be here and on his boat fri.

9. grmaphia

grmaphia Senior Refuge Member

[​IMG]
    Rail
    Where in this or any post did I bad mouth the competition?

10. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

You guys are right... Time for this forum to go back to a kindlier place.. My bad for draggin things on...

grmaphia... I would suggest that the guy up there call his PD dealer and make arrangments to purchase the reverse unit... I woud imagine the dealers are getting the first shipments and you're farther down the list... Good luck...