45 Hyper Performance Numbers

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Mud Doctor, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

Almo... While that's an educational site for a single cylinder 5hp engine, the changes will be dramaticly different with the V Twin style motors... Torque and HP curves and will change greatly as will performance gains with each mod...

2. UT Greenhead

UT Greenhead Senior Refuge Member

I got the Reverse bug yesterday and called my local PD dealer to order mine. Shortly thereafter he called me back and told me it would be here around the middle of next week. I can't ask for much more than that. :tu

3. duckthis

duckthis Senior Refuge Member

Thats G R E A T! :tu

4. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Rail,

I could understand that possibility, but I also was using that as the best example I could find of what information I am personally able to get...from many sources. There's very little that I know through experience along those motor building lines, but I can ask the right folks and try to listen and learn. If it's wrong for the V-twins, then so be it, and we'll all be glad to see the formulas and numbers when they get refined. :)

5. Auto

Auto Banned

Classic. I can wait a few months for the new 45HP, shiaaaaat I have been waiting on the V8 M3 for a few years. :D

6. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

What you need to do is tell him to call KP and get one and quit posing to the guy that you are a Pro-Drive dealer? Cause U Ain't. And you can't get one cause they ain't doing business with you anymore.

I hope you have informed your customer of this. :mad:

7. pwhnts5

pwhnts5 Elite Refuge Member

All he has to do is call me, I pre-ordered a pile of them and have them coming in 3-4 every week for guys. I can hook him up with a reverse kit in a week or two with a deposit once I get the the next seven out next week for my local customers. Will be doing a weekend in the end of July for customers to come down to my shop and do a mass retro day to put on kits using my lifts and tools. Have him give me a call :tu

8. grmaphia

grmaphia Senior Refuge Member

Listen MH not only does he know I am not a PD dealer he has been talkin to KP for 3 weeks and cant get one!He asked me to help him install it if he ever gets one and I told him that I can not due to the fact that it would void any warranty.However I still follow up with my customers to make sure that they are happy and have gotten what he expected out of his 10k purchase.
    Even the ones who bought PD's from me,thats just good business.
    Oh and by the way I'M NOT A DEALER just a casual rep for Midwest.

9. duckthis

duckthis Senior Refuge Member

You da man :grvn

10. grmaphia

grmaphia Senior Refuge Member

Thanks Paul, will do :tu