6.3 magnitude earthquake detected in North Korea.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Thought has crossed my mind and it is one reason why Obama and Hillary screwed the pooch!! GW has blame in it as well, but the bulk of the damage was a result of those two bumbling morons!

2. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Oh, it definitely is a repeat of old strategic instability tactics. If China handles it instead of us, it's not the desired Russian outcome. However, I guarantee there's a plan B for taking advantage of that scenario, as well. We'll have to press somewhere that effects Russia, to reclaim strategic initiative....like Reagan did. If the Chinese don't handle it, and our hand is forced, it may hurt the Chinese and Europe more than anyone.

3. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

i say give china an ultimatum to remove kim or stop all chinese imports. they need food and funds for their economy. talks have not worked so it is time to step up our negotiating power with china to solve the problem without us nuking NK and dealing with the fallout. let china and nk go at it with us watching. if nk send any bombs towards us or our allies while china is at it with them then we get involved. there is always the risk if something isn't done soon that nk will nuke us or hit us with a dirty bomb even if it is not launched from within nk. to many easy ways to load something on a container on a ship and detonate in a port.

Bear likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Don't forget the chem and bio threat. Screw the limits and shooting hours. :dv

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I bet if we tell them they can keep everything north of the dmz, the Chinese will take care of it. S Korea will hate us forever, but they'd have to keep it to themselves, in case we decided to sell out the rest of the peninsula to the chicoms. Wink.

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Not a bad idea. You get rid of him and we'll leave you alone. Quid pro quo in the purest form.