???????/

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by duckkiller15, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Kwack wacker2

Kwack wacker2 Elite Refuge Member

Been working alot sos I can buy a new SBE2 and some other things such as a G-loomis rod. .........I have got like 40 steelhead and salmon this year and a ton of bass/trout

A buddy and I fished last night on the creek in my backyard and got 25 rainbows (10-14") in a couple hrs

2. duckkiller15

duckkiller15 Senior Refuge Member

Wow I have only been to a pond at a dealership and to my uncles house (who lives on a lake) and only pulled out a few bluegills. Oh and II also went to my friends friends house and fished we didnt catch any thing but it was all worth it because we rode four whellers all day

3. gunaduck

gunaduck Elite Refuge Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plenty others just takes to long to post up. Check the fishing forum if you want to see the others.

4. duckkiller15

5. Diver Slayer

Diver Slayer Senior Refuge Member

We had a few good bass days this year!! Nothing huge but, some decent size ones. Caught some good eating size bluegills, too. Even got a 6lb cat on an ultralight pole with 4lb line when 'gill fishing!!:eek:

6. duckkiller15

sounds like a good fight

7. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

everyones fishing but is anyone else killin anything? i aint caught any fish latly but me and a few buddies went and caught a few hundred crawdads and cooked them up for a real nice dinner lol. and then been shootin pigeons the last few days and its not 1:30 and just got back from catchin pigeons with nets. sell them to dog trainers makes it worth it. we went to a old missle silo and we never been there but heard stories bout it bein haunted cause high school kids used to go there and party but climbin out a bunch of people fell to their death and we were only there for bout 30 seconds and seen 3 different ghosts:eek::eek:. one was a misty ball thing that shot up and over the fence then the other was something glowing and runnin acrost the ground and then we seen what looked like a person on top of a building. so we decided to get out of there snappy quick like and my truck was tryin to die on me and the dash lights were dimming out real quick. real creepy but we did manage a few birds to sell. i dont really expect people to believe me but i know what i seen.

8. gunaduck

I have a 5'5" ugly stick that i thought would be fun to catch some good size *** on. Man hooked a gill and it was bending that thing over like a newby in jail. Then hooked those *** i posted man had to walk with them. Also saying that i as using a pretty good size crank with afew of them. Might go back there tomorrow ill try to get a video. But maybe not knowing im there by myself might need to get some help posting it though.

9. gunaduck

I have a 5'5" ugly stick that i thought would be fun to catch some good size bass on. Man hooked a gill and it was bending that thing over like a newby in jail. Then hooked those *** i posted man had to walk with them. Also saying that i as using a pretty good size crank with afew of them. Might go back there tomorrow ill try to get a video. But maybe not knowing im there by myself might need to get some help posting it though.=

10. Kwack wacker2

Kwack wacker2 Elite Refuge Member

:scratch
    :l:l:l:l:lLOL!