Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

9 hp Go-Devil 4-Sale

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by MudDucker, Aug 19, 2003.

1. MudDucker

MudDucker Refuge Member

Got a late 2003 model (purchased in late Nov or early Dec) 9 hp Honda Go-Devil for sale. This motor costs $1800 (has tachometer/hour meter) new before tax and shipping. I have used this motor very little, but I can't go hunt where I used it in last year so I don't need it anymore.

$1600.00

Also, I have a 14/36 alumium boat that I used it on. It has a live well that I use a plug in to make dry storage and I put lights on it. Originally cost $750.00 at WalMart. No trailer. For $550.00

Or I will sell them both for $2100.00.

I have another boat, a 16/50 Fisher Marine. Older heavy duty boat with no trailer. I'll let it go for $850.00.

Send me a PM or an email to landysmith@hotmail.com if interested.

2. MudDucker

MudDucker Refuge Member

The 9hp go devil is sold pending payment. The boats are still available though.

3. gagoosebuster

gagoosebuster Banned

i have been wanting to get me a mud motor. i have noticed that there are alot of them for sale here latley whats the deal with them.:rolleyes:

4. seatrout99

seatrout99 Refuge Member

People start out small and get used to them. Then they move up to a larger motor. The 27s and 31s are selling like crazy.

A nine would be great for a small 14 foot jon boat.

5. MudDucker

MudDucker Refuge Member

I also have a 2001 23 hp go-devil for sale for $2300. It was purchased in late 2001 and has the new seal system on the shaft. Less than 40 hours on the rig. If you are interested send me an email to landysmith@hotmail.com

6. Blind-Hog

Blind-Hog Guest

I would like a 23hp used but $2300 is too strong for me.

I would look at a 20 hp too...

7. Nab

Nab Banned

Blind Hog - how about a 1999 20hp Vanguard with less than 40hrs - has tach/hr meter - very good shape - $1700.

8. Blind-Hog

Blind-Hog Guest

for 20hp i wouldn't want to spend that much, i really like the 23hp though.

i am looking to go no more than 1500.......

9. noles97

noles97 New Member

I have a Honda 20 HP w/ Electric start and Tiny Tach for sale for $1500, The price is firm. It runs great and was just serviced before the Florida early teal / woodduck season. Send e-mail or pm on it to me.

noles97@comcast.net

This is the first time I have put it up for sale, I think it will go pretty fast!

Thanks,

Allen