A new Layout boat is born...

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by TonyH, Nov 4, 2017.

1. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for posting that up, you proved my point for me on both accounts. Bravo. Is Wes the one that’s supposed to be my “buddy”?

2. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

LOL< "Buddy" was just a term for you and the other guys who like to think they know something when they don't and post it on forums and FB groups like your comment here that the boats bottomed out.

The only thing proven here is your ability to be a jack *** when your questions were answered multiple times in photos and videos posted on FB and your still carrying on about it. claiming its bottomed out. LOL Good luck in your search for a new layout boat. We can't help you.

Mr Branton asked a question it was answered, The End. You can't seem to take the answer you received and continued on about it being bottomed out bringing your nonsense to my thread here on the refuge where we are a paying sponsor doing nothing more than trying to create trouble as you did on FB.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

So being a “paying sponsor” makes you immune to criticism? Got it, carry on then. You are correct, I don’t know anything about layout boats. That’s the reason why I joined that group to begin with. You had an opportunity to educate me with clear and precise answers, but instead you go on the defensive and felt the need to try justify it by listing 3 different depth ranges that varied by almost a foot. I never saw a video on FB, you felt the need to ban me before you posted it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  4. mmayes

mmayes Diver Forum Mod Moderator

Alright guys, if you feel the need to bicker back and forth on matters not pertaining to this site please take it to PM's. This is the only warning I will give. I would have said something earlier had I have realized it was taking the turn it has.

Tony is a sponsor here and we appreciate that, but he steps over the line and breaks the rules he is punished the same as anyone else. As for this thread I am going to leave it open and once again ask all parties to refrain from bringing any problems from other sites here. I welcome debate on new products but will not let attacks to anyone continue.

Thanks in advance for everyone taking the time to read this.

Mayes

API and coachcornbread like this.