A Rare Trump Policy Fail

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by KENNEDY63, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I'm tellin ya...I'm sticking in Texas. Satan must be afoot in the World. Maybe somebody should put a ban on hunting him but say his ground up horns will give Asian men fallen timber to rise again.

Satan would be gone in 60 seconds and hell opened up for a winter resort.

2. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

OneShotBandit, API and Bear like this.
  3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Apparently coups are how African governments get changed.

How come Africans are always wanting to overthrow presidents?

Why don't they just impeach them and be all nice and polite about it?

That or run endless baseless vote counts...false accusations...and yo mama is a Russian pole dancer SNL type Congressional hearings.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

It’s not about Africa and not something limited by geography. It’s about how uncivilized cultures conduct their affairs.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Ya mean like democrat leadership and talk show pundits preaching about how Republicans should respect the outcome of the election then lose their minds and water while screaming unfair when their alleged primary rigging candidate doesn't win?

OneShotBandit and API like this.
  6. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Well I suppose even savages can have a political identity.

7. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

It's faith in the legal system that sets civilized cultures apart. Without that you have little recourse but to take matters into your own hands.

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Ya mean like why certain politicians aren't in prison?

Of course we can't have jail lynchings or vigilante Jack Ruby type events but court ordered public hangings and floggings might help.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Those cultures that are not civilized that API mentioned are not isolated to another country or even region of the United States.

I lived and worked in the real ghetto here in Houston. Many of y'all don't understand the mind set of the criminal element of that community.

They celebrate criminals...thugs and gangstas. I had a student talking about how their family was going to throw a big party for her cousin or some relative because he was getting out and coming home. I'm thinking the military and coming home from Iraq. No...she was speaking of her relative that was getting out of prison for beating a cop.

She mentioned how proud she and her family were of him for beating the cop and doing his time.

Her attitude was not uncommon. She was one of the lucky ones...she had a family.

I saw a boy and a girl, that were seventeen living in an abandoned car under the bridge down by the bayou. They came to school just to eat. Comparitively speaking they were good kids.

I've seen the result of teachers that had been mugged and teachers that were dragged out of their classrooms and beaten by three gangstas.

I've seen a teacher have her jaw broken by a kid so he could enter a gang. A teacher sexually assaulted her first day.

And it was almost always female teachers. These gangsta heroes wouldn't take on someone that would fight back. I got hit a couple of times when I wasn't looking then the student would run off.

The mind set of those students and those that had parents or guardians was such that they didn't respond to help or guidance. They were so fouled up they looked at someone trying to help them as setting them up for abuse or someone to be preyed upon.

I long term subbed for four years and saw guano I still can't wrap my head around. I would be willing to say that half if not more of Houston's schools and therefore its population are that way.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    API and ALMODUX like this.
  10. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Sounds eerily similar to historical attitudes fomented in Rhodesia, etc. for the ultimate enslavement of blacks against whites, by marxists.