Virginia Flyway Forum Sponsors

A wife's pespective...

Discussion in 'Virginia Flyway Forum' started by Little Ruddy, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Little Ruddy

Little Ruddy Elite Refuge Member

I have the greatest wife in the world. I hunt everyday of the season and when I get home, she says...going back this afternoon? She wants me hunting all day. Doesn't mind me staying up the road overnight either. She doesn't hunt but wants me to go as much as I can stand. I'm not complaining, but I can't go as much as she would like me to go, I get tired. Very lucky to have this arrangement. BTW, been married 25 years!

2. Duckrussml

Duckrussml Senior Refuge Member

LOL wonder how long she has had that boyfriend!!!!! That's why she wants to know when you are going out... Sounds like the only time she gets to see him is hunting season!!!! LMAO

The Other David likes this.
  3. markd

markd Elite Refuge Member

Such a douche.

nickp9797 and creedsduckman like this.
  4. Duckrussml

Isn't that what you gargle with Markd????!!! What do you use Massengil, Summer's Eve or are you old school and use Vinegar and Warm Water!!!

5. DtSB

DtSB Senior Refuge Member

My wife was that way till we had our daughter. Nowadays I only hunt 3-4 days per week. Two full days and a couple before/after Work hunts.

Can’t complain, still.

6. markd

markd Elite Refuge Member

Typically it's whatever your mom has in her medicine cabinet, but I digress..... Whatever happened to that girl you were so proud of on here? She find someone who could take care of business a little better/more often? That why you're so butthurt? Buy all the Brownings you want but can't cut a slice....

7. Duckrussml

So you have to see a 79 yr old woman!!! That must be sad being you!!! Guess normal women don't want you... But I'm sure my mom wouldn't date someone with 1/4 Chromosome short of being normal such as yourself... I got rid of my GF... Wasn't worth the effort dealing with her bi or was it Tripolarness. Not that she got rid of me. In fact she became a stalker... I don't think a woman would stalk you for a yr+ if it wasn't something she wanted more of.... Nothing as ever been in my butt. But I hear you're so loose a 8x8-16'er just falls out!!!

8. Little Ruddy

Little Ruddy Elite Refuge Member

Hey ducks r us...it's better to appear to be stupid...than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! That was a cheap shot, thought you were better than that... now we all know the boy behind the computer. Its not hard to comprehend honesty, trust and commitment in a relationship.

Randy and creedsduckman like this.
  9. kahunna

kahunna Elite Refuge Member

That would be the Cadillac of douches versus the Chevette of douches, there Duckrssuckssml. You should apologize (or delete you response) if you haven't already, or don't know enough to realize you should...unless you know LR and his wife that well, which may be true (judging by LR's last post, I don't think so)?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  10. bird junkie

bird junkie Elite Refuge Member

LR that’s awesome! My wife totally gets the addiction to the outdoors as well. As for dicksrubsmell TOOL!!