Big Game Hunting Forum Sponsors

About Our Forums.........

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting Forum' started by Chester - TN, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

It was answered bzzboys.

2. Chester - TN

Chester - TN Elite Refuge Member

I haven't read a question from you that has been other then a general statement,
    too broad to have an answer.

You might take the time to actually read the posts and you will find your answer.

The main reason for my involvement was the disruptive/destructive posts
    that were gracing our bandwidth and you were a cheerleader.

My only issue is the smooth running of this forum.

I am no expert on state law or ethics and never attempted to address
    these issues.

Cooling down and I restarted it ????? Give me a break.

Seems you are doing the same thing you accused other of doing.
    Twisting.........

3. RebsBud

RebsBud Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Swing. I don't know if I would have eventually helped a fellow Texan on the BGF or not, the thread disappeared before I decided to or not. It was being taken care of handily without my help. But Cupcake was abusing his position by coming onto the Texas site and spouting off while deleting and blocking all the Texas voiced on the BGF. Chester can say and do what he wants with his board, it don't change what went down. And he's wrong about Capn. All the way around. I'm tired of this word battle crap though.

4. bzzboyz

bzzboyz Elite Refuge Member

Still doesn't answer the question of what happened to your posts.If your
    posts were not out of hand then why aren't they still there? It did say
    And you did say that none of yours were out of hand. So where are they?

You know what. Nevermind. Your never gonna accept or admit to the fact that you were wrong, so I'm done wasting my time. You and capn' may have made up, but as far as I'm concerned, you can rot in hell. You a lowlife that has no problem running down a young kid, but when the heat gets turned up you either make the evidence dissappear and run and tattle to daddy. I'm done with you and I'm done with this whole ordeal. You are what you are and that will never change,. I hope you can live with yourself.....Heck who am I kidding. You think your right so you don't see anything wrong with any of this.

Later Lowlife. I'm done with you.

5. capn

capn Banned

Much appreciated Ronnie. Chester can call me a cheerleader if he wants, but if I believe somebody truly wronged us, cheer on. That's the part I don't think Chester gets. This wasn't a game to atleast a core of us, it really was personal.

And BZZ, we didn't make up. I just agreed to drop it for now.

6. Markstanco

Markstanco Elite Refuge Member

That is an interesting statement Chester. When was the last time you checked out Waterproofs signature concerning Texans? :fp :mad:

7. goose hunters

goose hunters Elite Refuge Member

8. Markstanco

Markstanco Elite Refuge Member

stating the obvious.

9. BDBA

BDBA Elite Refuge Member

I had two signatures and a location deleted for that. And was told the reason they were deleted was because it was instagating the situation. :rolleyes:

10. webfootedquacker

webfootedquacker Elite Refuge Member

I certainly don't want to get in the middle of this. I was one of the guys on the post before it got deleted, who had a problem with those condemning a kid for this legal act, but I also think its gone on long enough.

But the only reason for my post, is to address bzzboy who keeps asking the same question, despite it being answered.

You keep saying it doesn't answer the question about what happened to his post. As Chester and Waterproof pointed out, when a thread goes bad, many times instead of axing each individual bad post, its easier to erase the whole thing. Thats what happened here, the whole post, except the picture, was axed. My comments, your comments, his comments, the ones with name calling and the total legitimate post. They all went.
    Unfortunately, many legitimate post get axed here, because of one post outside the rules. Thats what happened here, the good post got thrown out with the bad.

Hope that clears it up a little.