Alabama state race contestants

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by stevena198301, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Says the clueless wonder who proclaimed Hillary in a landslide and Obamacare was going to lower premiums. Gotta love the swamp eel.

Rubberhead and OneShotBandit like this.
  2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

In a landslide. Oh and Ron, Obamacare lower premiums for a lot of people and has helped keep inflationary trends in check. But you have no chance of understanding that and now has missed your chance at presenting your plan. Yes. The clueless.

3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

First video are clearly Dem voters.no wonder Hillary lost

Bear likes this.
  4. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

I'm all for new voices in Congress and I prefer they have an R in front of their name....but I also want them to work together and for the American people, all of 'em....the rhetoric that he is throwing out there will not get him elected in a general election in this day and age, it just won't ...doesn't matter if we like it or not.

5. newduk

newduk Senior Refuge Member

Didn't mean to imply they were. I was referring to the Declaration of Independence, but you already knew that.

6. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Actually you are partially correct, there are clueless folks that vote for both sides--we did elect Obama twice. No different than a bunch of welfare grabbers, felons and uneducated folks that vote Dem(wit) every time. In addition, I know of many that voted for Trump that are very well-educated; they considered judicial appointments, national security, and immigration as major issues. That's pretty intelligent to weigh those issues as paramount, especially since those are actually the areas that the executive is supposed to exercise a fair amount of control.

Michael likes this.
  7. tubshooter

tubshooter Elite Refuge Member

True, but they are two very different documents with two very different intentions. Our laws and government were never based on the Declaration. My problem is only with Moore's statement about the constitution and absence of Christianity from our government.

8. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Not so sure about that one. It was commonly believed that all rights came from God, certainly those enumerated in the Bill of Rights, or our "creator", which has now interpreted to mean we are born with certain rights by the very fact that we exist. That's what makes the US unique (and great in my view), as I am not aware of any other country that entrusts such power in the people just because they are people--most rights are state conferred, which means that they can be taken by the state. The left in the US wants to be that way--they want to be able to take inalienable rights away under the mantle of progressivism.

newduk likes this.
  9. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

Ditto! :tu

10. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

Didn't lower my premiums and lost my co-pays, my deductibles went from $250 to $3000 and I make $17.00/hr! I'm tired do you hear me? I'M TIRED OF THE BS YOU AND OTHERS PROPAGANDIZING OBAMACARE WAS SO GOOD FOR US (yes I'm yelling AT you Eel :mad:)!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Rubberhead likes this.