Alaska Classified

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by bigreid, Sep 25, 2009.

1. bkraut

bkraut Senior Refuge Member

Looking for a bear gun to take hiking and into the blind. 44 revolver or 10 mm would be great.

2. AleutianKing

AleutianKing Elite Refuge Member

looking for a layout boat and skull boat cash or trade, to ship out from anchorage, new used homemade, just a boat.

3. rbaldwin

rbaldwin Refuge Member

Remington Sportsman 11-87 Youth Compact 20ga. 3" mag, 21 vent rib, matte finish and black synthetic stock. Stock spacers adjust LOP from 13.5 down to 12.5” on 1/4” increments. Includes both mod and IC Remchokes. Less than two boxes through it … kids liked the Beretta 3901 better. $575

10 NEW G&H Widgeon decoys with swivel heads. Five drakes and five hens. $15 per pair or $60 for all ten.

6 NEW G&H Pintail decoys with swivel heads. Three drakes and three hens. $30 per pair or $70 for all six.

3 NEW G&H Bluebill decoys with swivel heads. One drake and two hens. $25 for all three.

3 NEW G&H Magnum Pintail hen decoys with swivel heads. Factory seconds. $7 each or $15 for all three.

4 NEW Flambeau Master Series 5500MS Sleeping Mallard decoys. Three drakes and one hen. $20 for all four.

5 USED G&H Standard Canvasback decoys with swivel heads. All drakes. $8 each or $25 for all five.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    - Mix of 29 Outlaw and Jenny Vane Canada Goose decoys. These are 100% functional and are only for sale because I started using a different brand a couple of years ago. $5 ea / $40 per dz / $70 for all 29.

NEW 11 x G&H Magnum Canada Goose Shell Decoys. New and never been out of the box - $150

NEW Avery 6-slot Mid-Size Full Body Goose Bag - $20

Bill Saunders Original Guide Series Goose Call #614 in ivory acrylic. No sticker but excellent shape - $70

3 x New in tube and never used Reelfoot camo stencil kit. This is the small mylar plastic stencil kit that measures 12-inch x 20-inch. Three tubes ... one each thicket and two each grass pattern ... $15 each or all three for $35.

Shannon Bug Tamer XXL jacket and XL pants, Breakup camo pattern, tags clipped but items were never worn - $90.

Uncle Mike's Size 9 RH Hip Holster / Model 8109-1 for 6.5-7.5" barrel large frame revolver - $10

Uncle Mike's Size 5 LH Thumb Kick Holster / Model 7105-2 for 4.5-5" barrel large frame semi-auto - $10

SOLD PENDING FUNDS - NEW Buck Iceman Folding Knife - $10

Will consider all cash and trade offers ... ammo is preferred trade item ... 9mm, 45ACP, 380ACP, 22lr, 38spl, 12ga & 20ga waterfowl loads preferred.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks for looking! rb

4. rbaldwin

rbaldwin Refuge Member

Below items are:

SOLD - 10 NEW G&H Widgeon decoys with swivel heads.
    SOLD - 4 NEW Flambeau Master Series 5500MS Sleeping Mallard decoys.
    SOLD - 5 USED G&H Standard Canvasback decoys with swivel heads.
    SOLD - NEW Avery 6-slot Mid-Size Full Body Goose Bag.
    SOLD - 3 x New in tube and never used Reelfoot camo stencil kit.

SPF - Outlaw and Jenny Vane Canada Goose decoys.
    SPF - NEW Buck Iceman Folding Knife.

5. kodyb

kodyb Senior Refuge Member

I have a Tri Tronics Flyway XLT 2 Dog collar system for sale. This will include a regular and car charger for the system as well as a extra antenna for the transmitter. Unit works great, and does not have any issues. I am just upgrading. $250 obo. PM me if interested.

6. TyrelPalmer

TyrelPalmer Refuge Member

Hi AK Waterfowlers! I'm new to this forum but I'm looking to move some dekes so I can carry all my stuff in and out of my areas I have to walk into. For sale is a dozen Greenhead Gear ProGrade mallards. The Sleeper/Rester pack and the Feeder pack. After 3 years these decoys still look REALLY good, and they have been used this season. Put lines and weights on them and they are ready to bring in the birds. These are in 90%+ condition.
    Also coming with a Hard Core Six-Slot Goose Decoy Bag with Cover, it has inside pockets that can hold gear or help with weight storage. Durable reinforced canvas walls and breathable mesh bottom stand up to repeated use in rough conditions. Adjustable shoulder straps make carrying simple. Cinch cover provides additional protection. 42"L x 26"W x 21"H. Bag has some small rips on the bottom as well as another on the outside pocket, say 80%+ condition. Buyer pays shipping to their Alaska Residence.
    http://juneau.craigslist.org/spo/5329459411.html

7. rbaldwin

rbaldwin Refuge Member

$1200 - 12' Aquapod - very stable and light fiberglass duck hunting kayak. It is pretty easy to move around and quickly loads and unloads in almost any truck bed. Drafts four inches when fully loaded, so it slips around in pretty skinny water. I've had it for over ten years. I have not used it for about three years after coming into another shallow water duck boat that fits me better. No leaks with some minor chips and scratches. Here is a list of mods that have been done through the years:
    - Reinforced composite keel strip to protect fiberglass keel .
    - Rear gunnels reinforced with @24" hickory tool handle sections to support a mud motor mount.
    - Rear cockpit reinforced to support mud motor mount.
    - Standard gunnel supports reinforced and modified to double as secure shotgun storage.
    - Custom fit two-piece, camouflaged cordura cockpit cover.
    - Attbar factory trolling motor mount.

I'll deliver in Anchorage and will negotiate delivery outside of Anchorage. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

8. rbaldwin

rbaldwin Refuge Member

$1450 - Browning Cynergy over/under 12ga 3 ½” mag with 28” barrels in Mossy Oak Brush camo. This shotgun is in excellent condition and 100% functional with no problems other than it just does not fit me as well as my semi and pump. It does two light rub marks on the buttstock as shown in the pics. 100rds fired at the skeet range and @ 30rds during three or four trips to the field. I shoot it well but not comfortably … so much so that I don’t reach for it first over my semiauto or pump. It just doesn’t feel quite right when I shoulder it … I have to think about it too much … shooters will understand. Comes with original box, Browning carry case, factory chokes (F, M, & IC), length of pull adjustment spacer plate, tube locks, Browning choke wrench, and two Briley Spectrum chokes (LM and SK). It also comes with an installed Uncle Mike’s barrel band and stock stud for sling use, which works really well.

Attached Files:

9. rbaldwin

rbaldwin Refuge Member

$700 - Winchester Super X2 semiauto 12ga 3 ½” mag with 26” barrel. Matte black finish on matte black synthetic furniture. This shotgun is 100% functional with no issues. Less than 200 rounds fired split between the skeet range and field. Chokes include factory flush blue Mod and Full, a Briley flush stainless Skeet and a Wad Wizard Supreme. If I hadn’t picked up a used SX3 last year that fits me a bit better, I would not be selling it.

$200 - Winchester Model 120 pump (top) 12ga 3” mag with 28” high gloss blued barrel. Excellent condition and 100% functional with minor cosmetic blemishes on the butt stock (see pics). Includes one factory modified choke (Invector).

$285 - Winchester Model 1300 pump (bottom) 12ga 3” mag with 28” high gloss blued barrel. Excellent condition and 100% functional, it comes with factory blue Full, Modified and Improved Cylinder chokes (Invector) and integral sling studs.

Both of the Winchester pumps were purchased when I was trying out different pumps for fit. They both shoulder for me very well but I have since picked up a Benelli SuperNova that shoulders better so these are up for sale.

Attached Files:

10. rbaldwin

rbaldwin Refuge Member

$80 - Four new Benelli Crio / Beretta Optima Plus stainless steel, flush fitting 12ga shotgun chokes in full, improved modified, modified, and cylinder.
    $30 - Kick’s High Flyer XFull Ben/Ber Crio/Opt Plus 12ga shotgun choke.
    ($100 for all five Ben/Ber Crio/Opt Plus chokes.)

$20 - Benelli Stock Drop Assembly Kit (Item # 60850) fits SBE II, M2, SuperSport, Cordoba, and Montefeltro Silver.

Attached Files: