Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Alberta Canada Goose and Duck Hunting

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by graybow77, Oct 15, 2012.

1. graybow77

graybow77 Refuge Member

Me and a few buddies are wanting to go to Canada next October and do some Duck and Goose hunting...we have been doing some research on the Internet and everyone you talk to is the best place to go but Prices are very fluctuating. Looks like the all inclusive places are the way to go but need some help and advice.

thanks in advance
    Mike

2. Horsemen

Horsemen Elite Refuge Member

It is honkers and ducks you are after then i dont think you can do any better then ACE Waterfowl out of Stonewall Manitoba. Craig is by far the hardest working guide I have been around.

3. Chris Benson

Chris Benson Elite Refuge Member

I echo what Brad said, Craig will get you on birds.

4. Ontario Gunner

Ontario Gunner Elite Refuge Member

From personal obervations in alberta. Claudio Ongaro runs a very good operation, Black Dog Outfitters is very good as well. Stay away from Dean Regher's outdoor adventures, the one owner is a tool.

5. Ducky_Hunter

Ducky_Hunter Senior Refuge Member

what is wrong with Dean Regher's outdoor adventures they have a great camp and awsome crew working for them. all 3 a great Places . but i know Dean Regher's outdoor adventures will get you on the birds and have tones of ref. I would reconmend Dean Regher's outdoor adventures over the others . Just my 2 cents

6. Ontario Gunner

Ontario Gunner Elite Refuge Member

Go ahead and recomend him,, im not paying for his sevices.. But I do know about his character and this does not shock me!

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news...uns+Coutts+border+crossing/7350059/story.html

7. northerner

northerner Senior Refuge Member

8. Ducky_Hunter

Dean is a great guy and will get you on the birds and bend over backwards and get you the beast waterfowl experience to any other outfitter by far. The gun he tired to bring across were registered in Canada just no duty paid. Does this mean he is a bad outfitter I don?t think so. So if anyone wants to Use Dean call me I will give you some people all over the US to call for a reference also I send you some video of the great hunts they put on. They are TOP NOTCH in my BOOKS.

LINK to web page

http://www.deansoutdoor.com/

9. Ducky_Hunter

Dean is a great guy and will get you on the birds and bend over backwards and get you the beast waterfowl experience to any other outfitter by far. The gun he tired to bring across were registered in Canada just no duty paid. Does this mean he is a bad outfitter I don?t think so. So if anyone wants to Use Dean call me I will give you some people all over the US to call for a reference also I send you some video of the great hunts they put on. They are TOP NOTCH in my BOOKS.

LINK to web page

http://www.deansoutdoor.com/

10. graybow77

graybow77 Refuge Member

http://www.ranchlandoutfitters.com/biggame.htm

what bout these guys looks I called and talked to his wife and seems to be topnotch.. There are just so many out there...I just don't know if I should do the all inclusive or go the other rout... Looks to be all inclusive is the way to go...