An invitation to all Refuge members!

Discussion in 'G&H Decoys' started by Ambush, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Ambush

Ambush Refuge Member Sponsor

Hello, fellow Refuge members! My name is Ward and I am a customer service representative for G&H DECOYS!

I am here to answer any and all questions concerning our products; listen to any concerns you have. If you are unfamiliar with our company, let me introduce us a bit more. G&H DECOYS has been producing quality waterfowl decoys since 1934 right in the heart of America; Henryetta, Oklahoma! We are known for our paint adhesion and strong structure. In other words, you won't have your decoy peeling paint out of the box or sinking the first season! We have G&H's that have been handed down generations!

To get the ball rolling, let's hear from those who've bought G&H in the past and have had some of them for years! Give us a quick howdy and maybe a bit about your history with G&H!

Chris Benson and BAYDOG like this.
  2. Chicken

Chicken Elite Refuge Member

Ive been using G&H decoys for twenty years and will always use G&H decoys. The best there is!

Ambush likes this.
  3. Wolfpack002

Wolfpack002 Refuge Member

Welcome to the forums! I look foreward to learning more about your products and investing into some!

Ambush likes this.
  4. luvtwohunt

luvtwohunt Senior Refuge Member

First decoys I bought about 30 years ago and guess what..... the paints still on them. Great product that last!

Ambush likes this.
  5. Centurion78

Centurion78 New Member

36 duck seasons. G&H decoys are all I have ever owned. Thanks G&H.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

grnhd and Ambush like this.
  6. dux/24 7

dux/24 7 Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the sponsorship. Helps keep this sight going. Love the goose shells I own.

Ambush likes this.
  7. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

First goose decoys I owned were Henryettans. Never knew where the name came from til I saw where y'all are from in this post.

My first duck hunt in Colorado was 20 years ago, over a dozen borrowed G&H mallards. Still hunting over them - every time I asked the guy if he wanted them back, he said he'd get them later. He hasn't duck hunted in 20 years, but his decoys have!

cnegeese801 and Ambush like this.
  8. smashdn

smashdn Elite Refuge Member

Haven't been at it anywhere near 36 yards but I have been more than happy to buy guys G&H decoys when they "upgrade." Joke's on them.

I clean them up a bit and go kill ducks over them.

Ambush likes this.
  9. dukdawg999

dukdawg999 Elite Refuge Member

I started with Henryettans that I bought at a yard sale,. then saved all my money to buy my first dozen G&H duck decoys. This was back in 1987. That is pretty much all I have owned. I love the decoys, they look good and ride great on the water.

Ambush likes this.
  10. Zehyani

Zehyani Senior Refuge Member

do you still make super mag mallard decoys? I like the ones I have but want a few more

Ambush likes this.