An invitation to all Refuge members!

Discussion in 'G&H Decoys' started by Ambush, Oct 1, 2015.

1. mudderducker

mudderducker Elite Refuge Member

All I use too! I've turned in to a deke hoarder...

Ambush likes this.
  2. hammertime

hammertime Senior Refuge Member

I have used G&H decoys since I first started hunting way back in the early 70's. First started with 1Dz goose shells and it started an addiction with G&H decoys. Goose floaters by the hundreds, standard size goose shells to Super Mags. Love the durability and life like apperance. I have only had 1 problem with any of my decoys. I have Super Mag Swivel head mallard decoys I can not use because the heads broke at the bases. I bought this model when they first came out. Swivel heads are great.

Ambush likes this.
  3. stevensinks

stevensinks Senior Refuge Member

I bought my first doz G&H goose decoys about 1968. most of them are still hunting.

Ambush likes this.
  4. Excaliber

Excaliber Elite Refuge Member

I still have a few dozen of the Super Mags we used to pound geese over. I don't use them anymore due to the fact they are so brittle they just fall apart if used. They were the ticket back in the day.

Ambush likes this.
  5. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Back when I started over 25 years ago, G&H was recommended a lot. So I invested in two dozen Canada floaters. I could have " saved" some money with a couple of other brands, but the opinions were so strong for the G&H's I spent the extra bucks and have the same decoys today. Paint held beautiful, plastic still flexible and thick. Two busted heads after all these years, and that was my rough handling. A few dozen mallards decoys as well. All look great. When compared to the Flambeau dozen I picked up one year, the Flambeaus look like cartoon characters and the G&H's look like ducks.
    Just two Saturdays ago, my buddies were commenting how well they looked on the water.
    G&H, a quality decoy to invest in for a lifetime and to pass on. I plan to.
    Thank you G&H.

6. goosenazi

goosenazi Elite Refuge Member

I would love to see you guys make a 1 piece sleeper goose shell decoy with unflocked heads.

7. Trophyduck

Trophyduck Elite Refuge Member

A little late reply.......I have G&H's (ducks and geese) from almost 30 years ago......still holding paint!! Wish I could say that about the others......I need some goose floater heads......are they available?