Another Day of Trump Mindless threats.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by eel river, Sep 3, 2017.

1. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Uh...ok....:doh

So now if you are not all doom and gloom about trump's presidency, you're a sheep... got it.

pathetic

2. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

And yet if you are not obedient to Trump you are a snowflake.... hmmmmm ??

3. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Please show me where I have made that connection...... I tend to stay out of those urinating matches (unless drug in by being called out) and prefer to try and have true discourse. Unfortunately, this place is being turned into a urinal by both sides with little substance and much predictability. I still value most individuals opinions and stances here even though I don't necessarily agree with them. It takes a lot to ruin that view but some have crossed that line.... I still tend to try to debate the issues to promote discussion but if someone drags it in the mud, don't expect me to try and keep my clothes cleans because I can play just as dirty if necessary....

4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

You're a snowflake if when you get offended you want the Federal Government to step in and legislate away whatever it is that offends you.

Instead of being able to ignore what it is that offends you and just go on with your life.

Stump, you don't have the right not to be offended. And you never will. So Buck-Up Lill' ButterCup!

5. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

I agree with most all of that phrase. It just seams that is the new trend "to be offended" by something...somewhere.. that has no real bearing on my life.
    As is "snowflake", Trump said it way back when and folks jumped on it and use the phrase for anybody that disagrees with them or him.... apparently they may be offended and are attempting their retort.

On the other hand.... You always have the right to not be offended.
    I was merely making light of the comment previous to mine, and the hypocrisy in it.

Squaller likes this.
  6. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager