Another ****hole country

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Tuck31, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

"Not surprisingly, the South African Parliament, which is dominated by the Marxist African National Congress (ANC), voted on Tuesday to confiscate without compensation all of the land owned by white farmers in South Africa.

The proposal, which passed 241 to 83, was put forward by the Marxist radical Julius Malema, head of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) party, reported the Daily Mail and other foreign news media.

The plan would amend part of South Africa's constitution and allow the government to take the land from the white farmers and not provide them with any financial compensation. The communist ANC fully supported the proposal."

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...can-parliament-votes-seize-land-white-farmers

Oh yeah, and our very own SCOTUS Justice RBG said if she were drafting a constitution for a new government she wouldn't use the dusty old US Constitution, she'd use the model of South Africa. According to Ginsburg:

"The problem, you see, is that the U.S. Constitution is “a rather old constitution.” Ginsburg suggested that Egyptians should look instead to the Constitution of South Africa or perhaps the European Convention on Human Rights. All these are “much more recent than the U.S. Constitution.”"

http://dailysignal.com/2012/02/08/justice-ginsburg-i-would-not-look-to-the-u-s-constitution/

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

This is worth a read when it can be appreciated.

Sounds very interesting.

Thanks

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

That's some wild guano right there. Wonder how long the poachers will kill off the rest of the ivory and rhino horned animals and the blood diamonds and gold market should feel an affect. I'm not sure but I believe a metal critical to cell phones is mined in that region. One of the few World mines.

Hello pirates jacking oil tankers going around the cape.

4. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

While I don't think taking away land without compensation is correct you need to look at it historically when the whole country was taken from the indigenous peoples and they were under apartheid for decades.

I get why they are still upset about it.

Duckfiend and The_Duck_Master like this.
  5. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Elite Refuge Member

NorCal: watching the specks and sprig work
    So you've already booked a flight to return to the place where your ancestors came from, right? Because lefties are nothing, if not consistent. :)

6. Tuck31

Dude, that is the history of the world. We would never have had any advancements in civilization had it not been for conquering clans.

And to make things even more simplistic, two wrongs don't make a right. My guess is that you are against the death penalty and eye for an eye, but for some reason what is happening RAS is OK because blacks deserve to get whitey back, right?

7. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

Way to make some huge unfounded assumptions.....

We're talking about a system of apartheid that was started in 1948 and only ended in 1994. Where laws were passed that blacks, coloreds, Indians in RSA were unable to buy land outside of certain "reserves", had lands taken from them and where they were unable to live where they wanted to but were segregated by race (not just black/white). The white farmers gained most of their lands from these laws that kept anyone other than whites from owning land.

These aren't conquering "clans". This is modern history and the ramifications of which are still felt to this day in RSA.

Like I said, I fully understand why the ANC is pushing for these whether I agree with it or not.

Duckfiend and The_Duck_Master like this.
  8. Tuck31

What is happening is not what you believe. This is a Marxist racist government looking to expel the whites.

As to time, would an extra 50 years make it more palatable? RSA was a S***hole before and made functional by the Afrikaners. I don't agree with the rascist policy that founded it, but the current purge is throwing the baby out with the bath water. I give them 4-5 years before they (ANC) have people starving in the streets, like Venezuela. They are incapable of governing themselves.

9. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Let's see... 2018-1994=24 years. How much time does the ANC need to put their program in place?

10. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

These will lead to famine. And probably war. But when don’t the methods of Marxists lead to famine and war?