Another ****hole country

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Tuck31, Mar 2, 2018.

1. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Think of it! Its a eureka moment! Reverse that long list of favorable conditions of less wars, less crimes, more wealth, better healthcare and before ya know it ya might get shed of those old farts.

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I didn't say the above things. I said
    I said SEEMS...like it appears...like it may be not happening...followed by a Biblical passage that says...don't be alarmed.

Did you read the Bible passage?

"When you hear of wars and rumors of wars. Do not be alarmed."

3. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Sorry I do not read passages since I can not respond back with retaliation in the form of a time out :)

4. Lip Shooter

*without

5. Matagorda Bound

Matagorda Bound Senior Refuge Member

Meh - I don't see why we should care much one way or the other if some folks are getting slaughtered in South Africa.

We didn't did do anything about Rwanda, Ukraine, Rohingas, Kurds, Syria, Yemen, etc.

Somewhere between 150,000 to 1.2 million Iraqis died while we were over there spreading peace and freedom.

I'm more concerned about the release date of the 2019 Ram 1500s. I got to get me one of those bad boys.

6. Lip Shooter

Funny I am leaning towards a Ram diesel. As long people in this country would rather feed their dog(s) then a starving kid in Africa not much we can do. Well some can pray for them, that makes um feel good like they are really doing something for them. Gets rid of the guilt.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Africa is the potentially richest agricultural and natural resource continent in the World. Yet many are still living in grass huts or mud mounds and chasing antelope with spears.

Almost everytime someone indigenous develops something or does something for their tribe another tribe is not far behind with AK47s trying to steal it from them and if they allow any of the villagers to live it's for slaves. Sex or otherwise.

Why should we care? We've got our own problems. It's pissing and moaning young cherry liberals and people trying to cash in organizations that whine about a continent that started killing each others tribes 100,000 years ago with sticks and the AK47 just added to the pile.

One of those scathole countries over there even has a picture on it of an AK47.

Screw em...we've got our own needs and wants for our own people.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  8. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Gentlemen, first get to know someone in South Africa so you can really understand the situation and all the different angles. Once you do, ask them how much of the "good" land is owned by major corporations. Certainly this will impact some people and some people will lose their lands, but until you talk to people from there, who still have business interests there, the banter here is largely worthless.

stevena198301 likes this.
  9. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Easy to make comments. Proof please.

10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome back!