Another ****hole country

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Tuck31, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Matagorda Bound

Matagorda Bound Senior Refuge Member

I think the gas 1500 maxes out at towing about 12,000. That's more than I will need.

I'm looking forward to that 12 inch screen and having seats that blow cool air up my rear.

All that will make it more relaxing for me to drive so I can better send my thoughts and prayers out to the unfortunates in the world.

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

:l

Buddies Ford has that cool air feature. Def feels different. Hey, don’t let it cool down the hot air you blow around here. ;)

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I think I'm in love. Now if it has a smoke blowing feature I'm gonna become a democrat.

4. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I do know a couple of former work colleagues who are South African. They and their wives and children live here now, and one set of parents immigrated four years ago when they saw the writing on the wall. The one guy's wife's parents are stuck over there because the father has lung cancer from working in as asbestos plant for 15 years when he was young and can't travel at this point. They fear for their lives.

They, and their friends who are either still in SA or are now in EU or here have all said that they expect that most farmer's will 'salt their fields', burn their buildings, and wreck all of their equipment before they leave the country. All in all, I'll bet in 5 years, at most, the country will be crying for $ handouts from the West... and we should refuse all requests.

Fwiw, SA was a completely undeveloped land back in the 1400-1500's when the Portugese were the first to settle and organize development. As I understand it, the natives were strictly nomadic in nature and didn't do any farming, at least not to any degree. If it hadn't been for the Portugese and the Dutch, SA would still be just another Third World African country... which it will soon be again.

No excuse for the historical, heavy-handed racism, but this move isn't the answer to a flourishing, Black country that makes a difference in the world.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  5. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Is there no end to innovation? I thought it was neat that my F150 had seats with built-in butt warmers, but then in SoCal they are useful only about 4 or 5 times a year.

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

ZULU!!!

7. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Unless the white residents can organize a capable counter attack against what essentially be a guerrilla operation they are screwed.

9. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

I did a Google News search. Almost nothing is being reported on this. I wonder why.

10. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member