Another Phil Robertson thread: as duck hunters, should we support him?

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by 1 shot kill, Dec 22, 2013.

1. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I've never watched DD, and never expect to... just not my style. But I've met Phil in person and I think he's a fine individual. I have no problem with his Biblical beliefs, even if mine don't match them.

Like the others here, I'm sick and tired of the 'bigoted' Gays and Lesbians, and their supporters, who are more hypocritical and bigoted than any straight "bigot" I've ever come across. Personally, all of these hypocritical gays can pull up a thumb... :rolleyes:

2. jd6400

jd6400 Elite Refuge Member

A queer is a queer and Its not acceptable in my opinion....what else is there to say....pretty simple if you ask me.

3. buckmaster1

buckmaster1 Elite Refuge Member

Lakeland, Fl, Formerly from Gloucester, VA
    Yes we should support Phil. He only spoke his feelings on the subject. When Libs such as Alex Baldwin speak their mind, you don't see them getting bashed by the media.

4. otter05

otter05 Senior Refuge Member

You liberal.

5. blood of the ram

blood of the ram Elite Refuge Member

Heh.:tu

6. trap25

trap25 Senior Refuge Member

1 shot or anyone else, can you explain to us just what is the definition of a "representative of this sport".

7. Doc E

Doc E Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

It 100% DOES NOT MATTER whether we are Duck Hunters or not !
    What does matter is that we are AMERICANS and have a Constitution to live by (whether we are a Moderator of three Forums or not) !

8. BLKHEAD

BLKHEAD Elite Refuge Member

My grandmother told me once that a man who speaks his mind is one that can be taken for his word. I don't care what his word is, the fact that he is straight forward regardless of what others think is admirable to me and I believe he has the right to say what he wants. If queres can be offended by him, he has every right to be offended by them. I am on his side if a war starts between duck hunters and gays!

9. HONKSRWORKN

HONKSRWORKN Elite Refuge Member

As Americans that abide to the constitution we should support him ... as for the Liberals that persecute him we should destroy every one of them ... I hate them with a passion , they have no moral compass and need to suffer 10 fold for that alone ...:flame
    Until America understands that Liberalism is this countries most immediate eminent Threat to our Constitutional Freedoms this will continue and may even get worse as long as the Liar in Chief is still around :flame

10. kdog

kdog Elite Refuge Member

To op Phil didnt bash anybody ,,,,gq asked a question on sin ...he explained what the def was according to the bible and its belief ......Everyone else has it wrong

As duckhunters ? thats up to you and what you believe in,,, period Duckhunting has nothing to do with it !!!