Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Any Feedback on Duck Buster Kennels in Idaho ?

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by Doc E, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Doc E

Doc E Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

We were in Missoula MT for an HRC Hunt Test and met a fella named Danny Kaiser
    who owns Duck Buster kennels in Emmett ID.
    He wants to use my wife's dog (Tucker) as a stud dog sometime this year.
    He seemed like a nice guy who was very straight forward.
    Just wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with him. We don't want to use our dog as a stud if his kennel isn't top notch.

2. junkie

junkie Refuge Member

Well I had a buddy of mine that had his pups there from a litter he and Danny were selling together. All the pups died from some disease, I never asked what one. Danny would not take any responsibility. I have heard some other things that would make me run far away from this guy. I cannot say if it is all true but the folks I deal with have nothing good to say about him.

3. bagriz

bagriz New Member

Had 2 pups out of his kennel. Both passed away of diabetes. Maybe a coincidence, probably not.

4. Fowl Hunter

Fowl Hunter Senior Refuge Member

I knew and liked Danny - Used his stud dogs twice and left my dogs there a couple of times. An 8 week pup of mine died there 5 years ago, he didn't tell me for a week and didn't take any responsibility. Haven't been back since. His kennels were dirty and probably full of disease. Won't deal with him anymore.